episode 14

Wedding Day

Jisoo's sister couldn't believe their ever single sister is getting married before them, who has been dating since long. "you look so pretty" Irene adores her final look. Yoona smiles and hugs her "my little sis is going to get married,I can't believe!" Jisoo smiles hug her both sisters. She didn't had a mother , Mrs Kim passed away when she was younger. Mr Kim comes to see his daughter to take her to aisle.

"I'm sorry I was not a good father" he apologised feeling guilty. She broke the hug with sisters and walks to her father. "You did enough for me, thank you Dad" she hugs her father crying. "Don't cry, it would ruin the make up" Yoona wipes her tears with a tissue paper. "Let me do me my one duty then" he gave her his arms to hold. She holds it and walks out.

With the final steps she was infront of the aisle, there stand her boss, boyfriend, fiancé Mr Kim Taehyung smiling brightly. They both were nervous little while ago, after seeing eachother the nervousness is gone. She smile back, he gives her hands to him. She holds it giving her father a look before.

As the wedding proceeded, Taehyung couldn't take his eyes off her for a second. She was looking breathtakingly beautiful, he thought someone might steal his future wife. "you may kiss the bride" as the priest spoke. Taehyung slowly turns to her, brushing some strands away from her face, closing his eyes he kissed her. The kiss symbolise their status as husband and wife, he rest his hand on her waist pulling her closer. He turned blind eye to the guest as he was so into the kiss.

"Mr Kim" she breaths out breaking the kiss.
Indicating there are guests, he chuckled. They stares at eachother with love in their eyes.

He realises, from this moment he would see this face every morning, every night before he sleeps. When he is angry, she would give a hug, when he is worried, she would pats his back, when he would be happy he would kiss her till his heart calms down. He leans his forehead on hers and whispers on her face, "stay close Mrs Kim"

****

Right now Jisoo was changing the wedding dress in the washroom, Taehyung sat one his bed loosing on his tie and unbuttoning the tight suit. He saw her phone and went through contacts. Changing his name to "husband"

She came back and eyes him. He took his clothes and went to bathroom, while passing by her he pecks her lips once. She took her phone and upon seeing this she snickers, "oh my.."

He comes back after sometime. She waits for him leaning on the bed ,"did I make you wait long?" He asks walking to her. His hairs wet, the water ticked on her skin as he buried his head in the crock of her neck. Giving wet kisses, "how many kids do we want?" Jisoo moans when he bites her sensitive spot. "what kids? We are just married" he chuckles looking up at her. "I want 5" She gulps. He found this really cute and he leans for a kiss.

The kiss went wilder and the night was young. He gently thrust her marking her body everywhere, it wasn't a possessive outcome it is rather a way of showing his love for her.

Next morning he woke up after soundly sleep beside his newlywed wife. He smiles she is his wife for real now,before everyone used to say jokingly that they have turned into husband and wife. But now they are in real. He wraps his arms around her waist, "good morning beautiful brat" she hits arms still eyes closed. "is that a nickname for wife? What should I call you then? Handsome snob?" He chuckled.he preps her feather kisses all over. She giggles and tried to stop him.

"We should wake up now!" Jisoo stops him placing her palm on his chest. "okay! Yeah we also have a reception party right? I can't wait to see Ji-ran's face" he laughed thinking. He finally got rid of that lady.

In the reception party everyone keeps praising the couple. How they look good together. Jisoo kept blushing hearing people, meanwhile her husband kept making sure no one looks at her in a bad way, she is his wife. Jisoo's father and sisters were so glad to see Jisoo finally getting what she deserved.

Jisoo can't stop smiling now. Before the smile used to be a facade, a mask to be a perfect secretary to her boss. Now she's really in true words happy. Being his wife, being his lover everything makes her happy.

She glance at her husband, who has his hand wrapped around her waist and talks to guests. She leans closer to his ear, "i love you" he couldn't help but be shock to hear this suddenly, she giggled at his shocked expression.

"Are you going to give me heart attack?" He teases her. "I think tonight I'll be more lucky than last night" she hits his chest playfully blushing at his flirting.

Joshua was having a drink, he thought to walk around suddenly bumped into someone. "Sorry, sorry" she mumbles and looks up at him, "Sir..? I didn't see you" Joshua didn't recognise her, but she was cute. "Who are you? Do I know you?" He questioned but his eyes exploring her face. "I'm maeng, assistant of Mrs Kim Jisoo" and there starts a new love story. "Oh, I heard that they have selected a girl called Maeng for my secretary post, you must be her" she was delighted to know she was now a permanent.

Taehyung and Jisoo walks to isolated place, sat by eachother enjoying the breeze. "I never thought my life would end up with you" Jisoo says truthfully. She has never imagined she would be dating or being married to him. "Me too but I also never imagined you to be away from me either. This thought never even crossed my mind for once even when I didn't had recognised my feelings for you" Jisoo leans her head on his shoulder, he leans his head on hers, "it's destiny right?" She asks softly. He hums and kissed the top of her head.

_______________

🎉 You've finished reading 𝗪𝗵𝗮𝘁'𝘀 𝘄𝗿𝗼𝗻𝗴 𝘀𝗲𝗰𝗿𝗲𝘁𝗮𝗿𝘆 𝗞𝗶𝗺?✓ 🎉