Title: "Silent Suffering"

TK sat on the couch, trying to focus on the TV, but he couldn't shake the feeling of unease. He had been in pain for a few days now, but he hadn't told anyone. He didn't want to be a burden, and he was hoping it would go away on its own.
He heard the door open and close, and then Owen was walking into the living room. "Hey," Owen said, dropping down beside him on the couch. "How are you doing?"
"I'm fine," TK lied, forcing a smile. He didn't want Owen to know how much pain he was in.
Owen looked at him, concern in his eyes. "TK, you would tell me if you were really hurt, right?" he asked, his voice soft. "You wouldn't keep something like that from me?"
"Of course not," TK said, reaching out to take Owen's hand. He hated lying to him, but he didn't want to worry him.
The rest of the team arrived, and they spent the evening hanging out and watching TV. TK tried to act normal, but it was getting harder and harder to hide how much pain he was in. He was relieved when it was time for everyone to leave.
As soon as the door closed behind the last of their friends, Owen turned to him. "TK, I know you're hurt," he said, his voice firm. "You need to tell me the truth. How bad is it?"
TK sighed, feeling a pang of guilt. He should have known he couldn't hide this from Owen. "It's not good," he admitted, wincing as he shifted. "I've been in pain for a few days. I didn't want to worry you, so I didn't tell anyone."
Owen's expression softened. "Oh, TK," he said, reaching out to gently touch his side. "You should have told me. I'm going to go get you some more pain meds, and then we're going to the hospital. You need to get this checked out."
TK nodded, feeling a wave of relief wash over him. He was glad he didn't have to hide it anymore. "Okay," he said, wincing as he sat up. He was ready to get this taken care of, and he was grateful to have Owen to take care of him.
"I'm going to be right back," Owen said, pressing a kiss to his forehead. "Just hang in there, okay?"
"Okay," TK said, watching as Owen walked out of the room. He was ready to get this over with, and he was grateful to have Owen by his side. He knew he shouldn't have tried to hide it, and he promised himself he would be more honest in the future. He didn't like keeping secrets from Owen, and he knew it was better for both of them if they were open and honest, no matter what.