King amd Queen (Ghost)

You are babysitting your six-year-old niece for the day at your house. It was the weekend, and you two were just having fun at home. Suddenly, there was a knock on your door. You answer to find your boyfriend, Bakugou. His grumpy self was angry that you couldn't hang out, so he decided to bother you during your babysitting day.

You give him a puzzled look, "What are you doing here, Love Bomb?"

He growls, "Don't call me that. I'm here to see you, loser."

You cross your arms over chest, "If I'm such a loser, then why do you want to see me?"

He growls, "Fine, you aren't a loser now let me in."

He marches in and comes face to face with your niece. She looks at him with wide eyes. They were staring each other down. You just stood to the side and waited for a reaction out of one of them.

Suddenly, N/N (niece name) squeals, "He's so handsome. Is he a prince?"

Bakugou smirks, "No. I'm a king."

N/N bounces around, "You need a crown. Let's go."

She grabs his hand and drags him to her room. You follow along with curiosity. This is going to be fun.

You walk in and see N/N with paper and markers making something. Bakugou is sitting on the floor next to her watching. You sit next to him and watch her as well.

When N/N was done, she presented a crown. It was pink with lots of stickers and flowers. She walks up to Bakugou, and he allows her to place it on his head. You were really impressed that he was going along with it.

He was thinking he was getting points with you so later he would demand to cash them in. You didn't know that, though.

N/N jumps for joy, "There. You are a handsome king. Now Aunt Y/N needs a crown so she can be the queen."

N/N goes back and makes one for you. You giggle at Bakugou because he looks ridiculous, but you weren't going to say anything. He just sat there with a smirk because he just knows the reward is going to be great later.

You sneak a picture while he was looking the other way and sent it to a group chat that he wasn't in.

Y/N: [insert picture]

Rocky: Is that Bakubro? How did you make him do that?

Alien: How is he not yelling?

Pikachu: How are you still alive?

Y/N: IDEK

You put your phone away quickly because N/N was approaching you. Now you were wearing a crown.

N/N claps again, "Yeah. Now we have the king and queen."

Bakugou and you wore the crowns the rest of the day. You both had to play king and queen. N/N wouldn't let you take them off all the way up to when her dad came and picked her up. Once the door was closed, Bakugou ripped the crowns of his and your head. Then he threw you over his shoulder and headed upstairs.

You scream, "Put me down, you idiot."

He scoffs, "No. I want my reward for putting up with that."

He throws you on the bed, which causes you to giggle. Before you can move, he climbs in and latches on.

You scoff, "You came over here. You didn't have to, so it's all your fault."

He shrugs, "Doesn't matter. I'm still taking my cuddles. Now be quiet."

You giggle, but let sleep take you. It was a long day. Bakugou fell asleep not long after you. Even though he won't admit it, he did have fun.