Chapter 18: Welcome Home

The Hestia Familia had begun their lunch within the meeting room that was beautifully plated and prepared by Muramasa as they discussed the re-modelling of the mansion including the expansions of the rooms and certain facility of the place along with celebrating Bell level up to level 3 within only a month which was a miracle above miracle.

Honestly, his fast growth is such a mystery to everyone there but Hestia while Bell dont exactly have the brightest of ideas since he has yet to get the full context of the secret Hestia was hiding, The Familia was in no hurry to learn Bell secret, if anything they would never think about doing such things as it would misplace their trust in their new goddess, Hestia.

During this meeting, Muramasa was asked about that Far Easten Hermitage within the back in the mansion, Mikoto would ask him knowing about how her homeland homes looked.

"I prefer those homes then places such as our new Familia home, It was way too much for me."

Was his answer, which nobody there beside Mikoto would understand since she too miss her homeland but now she has her new home where she belong. Instead of living in comfort and safety, Muramasa seeks not this but something such as the Hermitage.

There was no other truth then that, he had no plan in living in comfort nor would he prefer too as that would mean he would not physically learn about his mistake in the forge and not continue strengthening his spirit over and over like hitting an iron with his hammer then using the flames to make the Blade bend to his desire more faster and more proficient to reach the pinnacle of all his works... *Wrought Iron Will*

.

.

.

"Mikoto, Once you are done with your stuff, please come to the front lawn so we can get a Familia judgement on the youngsters that will enter our Family."

Mikoto was carrying some small boxes of her belonging down a hallway when Muramasa called out to her. She spun on her heel to face him. That was when the Blacksmith realized something out of place and smiled wryly.

"I understand." With those simple words, Mikoto eyes widen, she knew or at least believed the meaning when he smiled wryly.

"Ah, no, this is just...you see...!"

One layer of loose clothing, slightly pink skin, and damp jet-black hair gave it away. She realized that, with just one look at her, anyone could tell she had just gotten out of the bath. Her face promptly turned a much darker shade of pink. While it had been only a quick one, she felt guilty for skipping out on the work that had been assigned to her and having Muramasa to complete her task. Her normally tied-back hair was hanging loosely, and now she looked like a kid with a guilty conscience as she tried to hide behind the boxes in her arms from her great great great Gramps.

Muramasa raised his hand, "No need to get so embarrassed, kids often like to bathe more now and days." He walked off back to the front door with a understand smile.

"It is nice that kids are taking their hygiene more seriously now." Was the Blacksmith thoughts, while he did not agree that she skipped her duties of what was expected of her in time, she was doing something also important for her health so she wont get scold today.

Out Infront of the mansion front lawn stood all shapes and size of races as they had flooded in when Lili had opened the front gate, beside the recruitment papers, the fame of the Cursed Blacksmith along with the fastest growing Adventurer, Bell Cranel. These two individual in the same group that had openings for members was far too good to pass it up, a high tier armor and weapons provided for discounts or even free to them! This was a dream!