Chapter 18

I would appreciate it if you kept your eyes open and checked out my two new stories that I will be publishing two new stories within the next several days.

Over fall break Malak and Fiona meet at a Halloween party. They end up talking and hanging out until they have to go their separate ways. Fiona and Malak end up meeting again after fall break at school. How will they react to the other's secret?  A modern take on the Cinderella story.

 Eros Wolf just moved back to the valley after being gone for the last six years. He quickly finds himself in the middle of several karate rivalries. Whose side will he choose? A Cobra Kai Story.

Enjoy this chapter

We head to the field for a quick warm up before the game starts. After that we head back to the locker room gearing up and change into our jerseys. Once everyone is changed, coach gathers all of us up. "Alright this is it boys, the moment we have been working towards all year" coach says, "Now regardless if this is your last game like it is for some of you or the final game of your first season like it is for some of you, go out there and give it your one hundred and ten percent and bring home that trophy for a second year in a row. Now let's go kick some ass."

Everyone cheers, grabbing their helmets and walking out of the locker room. We stand by the exit of the tunnel waiting to be announced. "And now give a warm welcome to your returning winners and defenders of the championship title Texas Tech Red Raiders" the announcer says and we run out onto the field. After the National Anthem is sung, I walk with Pedro and Lincoln to the middle of the field for the coin toss. Pedro called tails and it was heads. The other team decided to receive. We walked off the field and special teams took the field. The ref blows the whistle and our kicker kicks the ball officially starting the game.

The first half for both teams was a tough fought battle on both ends of the ball. The offenses fought and earned every single yard and the defenses held their ground and made multiple big plays. Luckily Pedro and Enzo both made a big play back to back that got us the ball back at half field with a minute left. We only needed about fifteen yards to ensure our kicker would make the field goal and ten yards for our kicker to attempt a field goal. Unfortunately we were only able to gain five yards with five seconds left. Coach decided to go for it still, since we had nothing to lose and we would be getting the ball.

All the players and everyone in the stands held their breather as the ball was snapped and our kicker kicked the ball for different reasons. The ball sailed through the air and hit the bottom of the upright and bounced in. The team and our fans cheered as the score was fourteen to seventeen. That meant we were up by three going into halftime with the potential to go up even more since we got the ball to start the second half. As the other team was getting ready to head back to the locker room, a tech guy ran over and handed me a microphone. It was time for part one of my proposal. The cheerleaders shielded me from the crowd as they walked to the field and the music started.

(Ryker, Teammates/crowd, Everyone)

The cheerleaders make a path for me as I walk out from the middle to reveal myself and start singing.

Did I mention that I'm in love with you?

And did I mention there's nothing I can do?

And did I happen to say

I dream of you every day

Well let me

Shout it out loud