Slytherin House Party

The morning after Lydia and Lorenzo had made up in a passionate reconciliation, Lorenzo received an owl from Ominis. 

"Hi Lorenzo, I'm inviting you and a person of your choice to a party in the Slytherin common room tonight, please bring drinks as it will be messy, The party starts at 6pm sharp, I hope you can read my message clearly"

Without a thought, he gently woke up Lydia with a kiss on her forehead. 

"Darling, its time to wake up, I have received a message from Ominis"

Lydia yawned her little head off. 

"Good morning Lorenzo"

"What does the message say?"

"Ominis has invited me and a person of my choice to a party in the Slytherin common room tonight" 

"Would you like to be my partner for tonight for the party, pretty please?"

Lydia thought about it for the moment, just before she could said yes, she remembered that she was meetings friends to go to the room of requirement to take care of her beasts that she needed to tend too. 

"ill come but ill join you later as I need to check up on my beasts and plants in the room of requirement first"

"Ok, my lovely, I shall see you later"

As if by magic, they both disapparated back to hogwarts. 

5 hours later 

"Lyds, I need to speak with you urgently" 

Sebastian scared the living shit out of her.

"Hello Sebastian, everything okay?"

"No, everything isn't okay, I've heard a rumor that you are going to the Slytherin party with Lorenzo"

"Yes, it is true, why is it bothering you so?"

Sebastian whispered in her ear something that had caught his attention. 

"Merlin, you are serious about this?"

"Deadly serious" 

1 hour later

Lydia had returned to her dorm to get ready for the Slytherin party, she couldn't believe what Sebastian had just told her.

Her thoughts had melted into one very episode of self regret.

"I can't believe I gave myself to a man I thought I liked"

Tears started streaming down her face, she was in the middle of mental breakdown.

"No this can't be true, I have to talk to Lorenzo when I can"

She pulled herself together, put on her best dress and shoes as well as makeup and left her dorm to walk to the slytherin common room. 

As soon as she got to the slytherin common room, she said the password and a snake lifted up to let her, as she walked in, she could hear loud music and cheers from down the steps. 

"Time for revenge Lydia"