~8~

Jacob's POV

I woke up next to the adorable young woman that i spent the night with, Jewels. She was such a sweet girl,that i honestly am starting to feel some typpa way about. I've honestly never felt this type of way with a girl before. Its like she's the right one for me. I couldn't even think right until she spoke to me and calmed me down.

And no lie, she really made me feel good to know that i have someone exactly like me in this world. Someone who could understand and help me with all of my problems.

But anyways, enough about me, lets get to the chase.

I woke up and and went to the bathroom, finding something that i didn't expect.

All you saw on the bathroom door was ripped pictures of a familiar face,and stickers which looked sort of like "Sa  o".

I walked in the bathroom and closed the door.

Right before I unzipped my pants,I heard something go BOOM!!!

I zipped my pants back up and ran back to the living room to check up on  Jewels.

I saw her rubbing her head while sitting up.

"What happened?" I asked Jewels while she was still rubbing the top of her head

"I was trying to do a flip but that didn't work out so well" she said while getting up.

I giggled at her actions.

"well that was random of you to wake up and do a flip."

"don't Judge meh" she said while walking to the kitchen.

I went back to the bathroom to handle my business.

When I was done, I went to the kitchen to see what she was making. I was greeted to a nice meal which only took her 5 minutes to prepare.

"Don't get gassed, I can't cook for shit, what your about to eat is a TV breakfast (breakfast version of a TV dinner)."

"Bruhh" I replied as I sat down at the table and began to eat.

"Well at least the eggs don't taste fake" I said, causing both of us to laugh.

She sat down next to me and began to eat as well.

Sorry for the short chappie,  I needed to update something,its been a while, LMAOOOOO.

But yeah, I'll see if I can update later,

Until Then,

Vote

Comment

Follow

Stay Mindless

Truly Your's,Nene