~11~

Jacob's POV

"Sorry about what happened back there." I apologized to jewels while she was limping, holding her chest in pain.

"I don't even wanna remember what happened, let's just go to my house." She replied while turning the corner.

~Several Moments Later~

As we walked into her house she slammed the door shut and locked it, to then limp to the living room and drop down to her knees, balling.

"JAKE THAT WAS THE LAST MAN ON EARTH I WAS DREAMING TO BE WITH, NOW IM GONNA BE THE LONLIEST FUCK IN THE WORLD!!!!!!!" She cried.

"Listen, I don't want you thinking that you gonna be lonely kuz imma be by your side no matter what...........though it may be hard, imma try my best to keep you happy." I confidently told jewels while her crying became sobbing, then soon, quiet tears. "It's gonna be okay." I reassured her.

And unexpectedly, I received a soft, sweet, and powerful kiss on the lips from her. An unexplainable feeling took over my body, causing me to kiss back.

I lifted her up and brought her to her bedroom. I placed her gently on the bed and gave her a kiss on the forehead, soon exiting the room.

Jewel's POV

Okay so here's the deal..........I like prince.......A LOT!!! I've been trying my best to hold it in........BUT I JUST CAN'T!!!

He's the only one who supports me and keeps me happy when I'm down, his lips are THE BEST and his personality is BEAUTIFUL!!!

Rayan is simply just a CHEATING ASS FAGGOT!!!!

But there's just one problem..........PRINCE IS GAY!!!!! And I can't make him change just for my foolish needs...............I need a blunt.......

Joel's POV

OH THIS BITCH DONE STARTED A WAR!!!! I WILL NOT HESITATE TO GET THIS BITCH KILLED!!!!!! BITCH DONE FUCKED UP MY HAIR AFTER I JUUUSSSTTTT GOOOTTTTT IITTTT DOONNEEEE!!!!!! LIKE, FRESH OUT THE GOT DAMN HAIR SALON!!!!!

I GOT ALL CUTE FOR THIS BITCH TO FUCK MY WHOLE SHIT UP!!!! THIS SHIT COST BREEAAADDD!!! I GET ALL MY SHIT CUSTOM  MAADDEEE!!!!!! AND THIS ASSWIPE BETTER HOPE HE'S PREPARED FOR WHATS COMING TO HIM!!!!

THESE NIGGAZ AND HOES MUST NOT UNDERSTAND THAT PLAYTIME.....IS OOOVVERRRRRRR!!!!!!

Rayan's POV 

....................I'm a fuck up...............

Chresanto's POV 

I don't even understand why I have to go through soo much just for love...................I hate that I have to climb mountains and cross desserts just to have the one I want................and honestly............that's Jacob.

I'm too scared to have him as mines though because he's so confident and has soo much pride in his gayness. And me............I'm just a 2 faced DL that Don't know how to love.

I just wish he could be mines without everyone knowing our business.

Jacob's POV 

............. soooooooo, I just kissed a female and you wanna know what????? I ACTUALLY LIKED IT!!!!!! But I'm still gay, LMAOOOO.

Nah, but I really have a strong feeling that Jewels is starting to like me.........naahhh, Probly in my head.

I wonder what Chres is doing right now?????

(A/N): Hiiiiiiii guuyyyssssss