~7~

Jacob's POV

~@ The Party~

"YOU AND YOUR GIRLFRIEND GOT ON MATCHING J'S BUT YOUR SON GOT ON VELCROW TRANSFORMER SHOES FROM PAYLESS,BUT THATS.........NONE OF MY,NONE OF MY,NONE OF MY,NONE OF MY,NONE OF MY,NONE OF MY,MY,MY,MY,MY BUSINESS,BUSINESS-THATS,BUSINESS,BUSINESS,NONE OF MY BUSINESS,BUSINESS,THATS,THATS,THA-THA-THATS,THA-THATS NONE OF MY BUSINESS!!!!"

Mvntanna's None Of My Business remix was blasted on the stereo.

I was with all of my friends on the couch, next to the drunken teenagers who were swallowing each others faces.

And of course the damn alcoholics of the group(NENE & TYE!!!!! #SUBB) were having a hot make out session.

No lie, it was kind of a turn on to me, but my main objective was to find Chresanto and make him mines.

I told my friends I was going on a sexy boii hunt(they already knew the situation Lml) and they said okay.

I went around the partying teens and found the only one that I wanted to see, CHRESANTO.

I approached him with the biggest smile ever.

He turned around and noticed me and a smile flashed on his face quicker than a strike of lightning itself. He began walking towards me and I felt a burning sensation creep over my face.

"So I see you decided to show up" he said with a smile plastered across his face.

"Yeah well,I had nothing better to do" I said trying not to show my red cheeks.

"Are you blushing Mr.Perez?"he asked, still with that sexy ass smile.

HELL FUCKIN YEAH!!

"nope, I'm just a little hot"I lied.

"That's old news" he said, this time showing his perfect ass teeth, with his sexy ass smile.

He just loves fucking with me don't he?

"Can we go somewhere private?"I asked.

"Mmmmmm anytime baby"he seductively replied, which honestly was a turn on.

"You are nasty"

"Especially in bed"he replied, knowing that what he was doing was turning me on.

"C'mon Chresanto, can we please??"

He smirked seductively then led me to his room upstairs.

"You have such a negative mind" I said.

"Only for your sexy ass"he said, shutting me up and making me blush immediately.

This is a side of Chresanto that I never seen before.

When we made it up the stairs and to his bedroom, I heard laughs from the other side of his door. They sounded familiar too.

He opened the door and when I looked, my blushing went away and my whole bitch mode set off as I glared at the three teens who are my bullies which they still don't phase me.

"Hey guys"Chresanto greeted them quickly and let go of my hand at the same pace as he greeted his friends/my enemies.

When they saw me walk in from behind Chresanto, they all sent the same glares that they received from me.

"Chres,ik you ain't bringing this fag up in here?" Said the youngest of the three, Joshua.

"Wtf is your problem Chres? No fag's allowed!!"shouted the middle aged one, Jason.

"Damn nigga, is you off the shits or summ Cuz idk when you started bringing fag's into your room" Said Craig.he's the oldest but he acts like a fucking 12 year old.