~4~

Jacob's POV

I feel so bad. And I just started going out with Daniel not even an hour ago and I'm already cheating.

"Baby,are you okay?" Asked Daniel.

"Yeah,im-(starts to tear up) Can you please excuse me"

"Baby what's wrong? You can talk to me."

"No,not about this I can't" I said as I started walking away from him.

Daniel's POV

I don't know what's wrong with him,he's been acting like that ever since he came back from talking to Chresanto.

I wonder what's up.

Jacob's POV

I left school early along with my other friends Nene,Tye,and Joel.

They already know that I'm gay and their chill with it.I needed to get my mind off of Chresanto and Daniel.

"So what happened?" Asked Nene.

I explained the story to all three of them. The most responsive were tye and Nene because their both bisexual and they go out.

"So which one do you really have feelings for,Daniel or Chresanto?" Asked Tye.

"Well,I feel really happy with Daniel and he makes me smile a lot,but my heart feels like it belongs to Chresanto." I honestly answered.

"Well then the only thing I can tell you Is,your gonna have to set things right." Said Tye.

"But how?"I asked in a confused tone.

"By breaking up with Daniel and going out with Chresanto, but you have to explain why you want to break up with him." Said Nene.

"I'm all ears."

Nene explained to me how I should tell Daniel how I really felt,and who I really want to be with.

"If he is a good boyfriend,or even better,best friend, he would understand." He said.

"I guess I'll try,BUT IF I LOSE DANIEL AS A FRIEND I'M GONNA SLICE THROUGH YOUR NECK UNTIL I FEEL BONE!!!!"

"Okay,okay, damn." Said Nene.

Well we'll see how that turns out in the next chapter on Monday.

What do you guys think,Will Daniel understand Jacob's feelings and let him go with his soul mate,or will he leave Jacob forever?

Find out in the next chapter of Royce (Jaysanto) A Different Type Of Nerd.

Until then,

Vote

Comment

Follow

Stay Mindless

Truly Yours,Nene :*