~12~

Jacob's POV

"Is this a good feeling or a bad one?" I questioned myself in the bathroom mirror.

It was later on in the day and Jewels was sound asleep. It was now 3:20 p.m.

.......... now that I'm thinking about  earlier's altercation........ Me and jewels were heading for the same person................ I wonder how she'd feel if I was to date Chres...........

Jewel's POV

~Meanwhile In Her Dream~

"Prince I know that your gay and all................but I really, really, really like you.............and I don't wanna make you change if you don't want to......" I said staring into the eyes of Jacob Perez.

"Oh Jewels...........your so funny. But I don't like girls........sorry........your gonna have to find another man...." Said the only one in life I want this very moment........leaving me in tears.

He walked away and held a male like figure as a light started to get brighter...........

~Back To Reality~

Before I could actually see this male figure I woke up to the movie I had left on in my room.

I felt for prince, but remembered he left me in my room alone..........I hope I didn't fuck with his head............

I got up and went searching around my house for prince.

I heard him in the bathroom talking to himself, but I couldn't quite make out what he was saying..........oh lord........what did I do to him...

I walked to the kitchen, boobs in pain and sat at the dining table thinking about earlier's altercation......its starting to register about how me and prince were aiming for the same guy............ I GOTTA CALL MY GIRL SHYANE!!!

Joel's POV

THESE MUTHAFUCCAS DONE TESTED MY GANGSTA AND IM BOUT READY TO RIP A BITCH HEAD OFF AND PLACE IT ON A STICK!!!!!!

I CANT BELIEVE THIS FUCKER HAD A GIRLFRIEND!!! LIKE WHO DOES THAT BOOBOOSKI!!??? IM BOUTTA CALL UP ASHLEY SO WE COULD FUCK THESE NIGGAZ UP SOME MOE!!!

Rayan's POV

Soooooooooo............now I got caught up...............my girlfriend isn't my girlfriend anymore....... And my side nigga left me.............

Now I'm all alone due to my selfish thotty actions................