~9~

Joel's POV

I just woke up from the most beautiful sleep everrrrrr.

After last night's party, I was too exhausted to do anything.

But lemme stop talking all this bullshit, let me introduce myself.

Im Joel Ruiz and I am a bisexual Male aaannndddd a 16 year old straight up, Harlem raised,No bullshit taking,bipolar ass,attitude having, cold hearted BITCH!!!!!! when I wanna be .

Yeah I could be cruel, but I'm really a sweetheart-UNLESS U PISS ME TF OFF, THEN IT'S ON AND POPPIN 5.

I am insanely in love with this guy named Rayan Lopez, He is just so fucking sexxxyyyyyy.

I'm actually supposed to go on a date with him tonight. Wellll, it's more of a chill night. I'm already dressed on that godly white vibe .

I gotta make an impression tonight, but I took a big risk wearing all white,lord knows how fast I stain my shirts.

And why am I dressed so early you ask? cuz I done took a bath and fell asleep in my date outfit, I was "trying it on for a second" Until my sleep got the best of me and I collapsed on my bed.

I wonder what Ray is doing right now??

Ray's POV

I was sound asleep, enjoying all of it that I could get. I am drained from last night's party.

But I met this heaven-sent Angel there named Joel, He's so fucking beautiful, but I just can't be with him, if only he Knew................

Jacob's POV

After breakfast, I started to get ready with Jewels to go to the park.

Thank god I had extra clothes in my car, I just cannot wear the same clothes twice within a week, it's just my OCD.

Of course we showered and did our hygiene.

After we were finished getting ready, we made our way out the door and to my car.

"Ayo J!!!" I heard a familiar voice shout.

"Well I'll be damned, wussgud Joel?" I responded.

"nothing, just the same old shit I guess. And where did you go last night??" Joel questioned.

"With a friend..." I answered.

Jewels slowly poked her head out from behind me.

"Did you forget about this "friend"?" Jewels chuckled.

"OH, yeah, right....ummm....Joel, I want you to meet Jewels"

"Hey, nice to meet you" Jewels greeted."I'm going to the coffee shop, you guys want anything?" She offered.

"A large Peppermint tea, please and thank you" Said Joel.

"Oohhh,bring me a French Vanilla Latte and a Croissant." My fat, hungry ass requested.

"Gotcha guys, be right back." And off she went.

"You wouldn't know how much I went through trying to find a way to get a ride to my aunt's house, boy I blew up your fucking phone at least 22 times." said Joel.

"Sorry, I forgot to take my phone off of airplane mode. I wasn't really in the mood for phone calls last night anyways." I replied with a semi-cracking voice, going to war with my tears.

"ummm..........Jacob?" I heard another familiar, but unwanted voice.

I looked to be facing that Heartbreaking, two faced muthafucca.

Chresanto August.

Jewels's POV

I made my way to the coffee shop and I saw him................I AM ABOUT TO GO NUTS!!!! DIS NIGGA GOT THE NERVE TO BE IGNORING MY CALLS AND TEXTS LIKE I WON'T SLAP HIM INTO NEXT WEEK!!!!!!

"Rayan!" I screamed. He jumped once I shouted that shit out loud.

He turned around and became scared like a muthafucca, cuz he knows how I am when you get in my bad side.

"WHY TF YOU IS NOT ANSWERING MY GOT DAMN PHONE CALLS, WHAT IF I BE DYING NIGGA, AND WHERE WERE YOU??" I screamed loudly.

"1 I was at work yesterday baby"says Rayan.

"Mmhnm yo lyin ass,give me a fucking kiss. don't ever scare me like that again." I bluntly said to my Boyfriend.

Rayan kissed me with passion.

"C'mon, lemme show you to my friends" I said and took his hand pulling him along with all of the food.

"Okaayyyy?" He replied.

Nobody's POV

Jewels returned to the boys, hand in hand with Rayan and you could just see faces changing.

Joel,Jacob,And Rays faces were shocked and Jewels was the only one with a confused look.

Jacob's POV

.............................

Joel's POV

This nigga is really dating HER?!,OH HELL NAW,THATS MYYYY BAEEEE!!!!

Rayan's POV

I CANT BELIEVE SHE'S FRIENDS WITH MY FUCKING BOY CRUSH!!!!!!,this is not good.......

Jewels POV

What's going on here??..........

Nobody's POV

Jewels,being the only dumbfounded one, she started handing out snacks, as everyone else was in pure silence.

"Here Joel, they didn't have peppermint tea so I just got you what Jacob had, and here Jacob." Jewels said while handing Jacob and Joel their food.

They still were in pure silence.

"Okay, what's the dealio with you guys,your too quiet??" Jewels asked.

Jewels decided to look behind Jacob and saw The reason why she came here.

Everyone just remained silent for the time being.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Some Brazy shit

But until then,

Vote

Comment

Follow

Stay Mindless

Truly Yours,Nene