~3~

Jacob's POV

I woke up early, before my alarm rang. I looked at my phone and it read 6:00.

I am still thinking about who I should choose. Daniel has been there for me for a whole 2 years now and he's always had my back,but Chresanto is the sexiest person that I've ever seen alive, plus he's diggin me. Don't get me wrong,Daniel is cute too.

I just don't know who to choose.

I did my hygiene and put on the outfit that I bought yesterday.

I was lookin fresh to death.

I got in my car and started driving to school. When I got there I went straight to my table with my friends.

Me and my friends greeted each other. Heather pulled me to the side and whispered,

"So did you think about it yet?"

"No,I'm still thinking about it"

"J. You've gotta make a decision before it's too late."

"Fine,I'll go out with Daniel."

"Great!"

So I made my decision.I went up to Daniel and gently pulled him out of the seat by his hand.

He was blushing hard and he's gonna be blushing harder after this.

I pulled his face close to mines and then in a matter of seconds, our lips connected.

I felt sparks in this kiss. He wasted not one second to start kissing back.

We have been kissing for a good 2 minutes now. It's like we couldn't stop.

"Damn,the breathing situation should be serious!" Heather shouted.

"Well, it looks like somebody made their decision" said Mary.

"Yes-i mean,yayy,they finally made their decision" said Lexi.

Me and Daniel finally pulled apart from the kiss.

"Daniel,I know I have been avoiding you lately and I just wanted to say 2 things.I'm so very sorry and will you be mines?" I said.

"Yes,yes Jacob I will be yours"

There were some aww's here and some eww's there but we didn't mind. As long as we were together,nothing could affect us.

Or so I thought.

Me and Daniel sat back at our table while he leaned on my chest with his hand in mines.

"Awwww,ya so cute!" Squealed Lexi.

"Yaasssssss"said Mary In a birds voice.

"I love relatipnships" said Heather.

"Baby" I said to Daniel.

"Yes?"

"I love you"

When I said these words he blushed so red,he could be mistaken for an airhead.

"I love you too papi" we began to kiss again.

"Aawwwwww" said the girls in unison.

I love this boy already, and we just started dating. He's so fucking adorable. He's like a squeezable Teddy bear. Yeah he's younger than me but he damn sure is way more buffer than me.

The kiss began to get heated. I ran my hand up his shirt and rubbed up and down his abs. I started playing with his right nipple,still kissing him.

He moaned into the kiss. I started softly biting his tongue.

"Ummmm did y'all forget that were in a classroom with many other kids?" Said Heather.

"Does it look like these 2 faces give a fuck?"

"Well OK then" she said.

After our little makeout session, Daniel sat up and sat in his chair.

When the class started,I saw Chresanto walk in. My heart dropped fast. He looked so sexy today,but that's a normal thing,NO JACOB,DON'T THINK ABOUT HIM,YOU HAVE DANIEL.

Ok it's either I'm dreaming or I just inhaled weed from the air cuz it looks like Chresanto was walking my way.

Aahhhhh OMG he is. What do I do?

I just sat there and smiled.

"Hey Jacob, can I talk to you for a minute?"

"Umm,sure I guess. I'll be right back girls,see ya later babe"

When I said babe, Chresanto looked all types of confused but his face changed When I said let's go.

He walked me to the bathroom and then started to talk.

"So why am I here?"I asked.

"Because I wanted to secretly invite you to a party"

"A party?"

"Yeah,your friends are welcome to come also,just make sure no one else knows because I only want sexy people there" he explained.

I started to blush a little,hinting his comment.

"Well thank you I'll go tell my friend the info"

"Great and there's one more thing I wanted to do before you leave"

"And what is that?" I asked.

"This" he said as he planted his warm lips onto mines.

This kiss had many,many sparks.it's like an explosion of sparks.I started to kiss back,living the scene that was going on but I remembered one thing.DANIEL.

I struggled When pulling away from this sexy kiss. It felt so beautiful that I didnt want to let go,but I had to.

"Whats wrong Jacob?"

"I-i have to go. I'll tell the girls about the party. When is it again?"

"Tomorrow,8:00"

"OK see you then"

I quickly ran out of the bathroom and went and sat back down next to Daniel.

I can't believe what i just let happen.

Oohhhhhhhh Jacob. Just got into a relationship and already cheating,Damn.

Sorry guys,I did promise to update yesterday but I was tired. But today is Monday which means according to my schedule,I HAVE to update another chapter today.

So until I update later on,

Vote

Comment

Follow

Stay Mindless

Truly Yours,Nene :*