~2~

Chresanto's POV

Sooooo,Hi my name is Chresanto August.If you have noticed,I never laid a finger on Jacob at all.

It's just something about him that makes me not want to hurt him.he's so....different.

He's like an unstoppable force.I don't know why he's so untouchable to me. It's like he's this fragile creature that deserves to be treated right.

Well,I mean,after all,I can scoop that up easily.I see the way he be looking at me when I pass by.

And by the way,I'm bisexual,just to put it out there. But ill tell you what,I damn sure ain't letting my popularity go down for no sexual likings,so I ain't gonna fall for Jacob.

Jacob's POV

After school, me and my girls...and Daniel,went to the mall.

I picked up some silver studded earrings, some light blue cargo pants,they didn't have the tiger shirt so I got a T-shirt that said "you can look but you can't touch",and some carmines.

Lexi got herself a blue crop top that said Obey,with light blue booty shorts and blue son of Mars.

Mary got herself 2 Adida outfits,blue and black.

Heather just got all different types of jewelry.

And Daniel got himself a matching color shirt like mines but it said "can't touch my swag", some cargoe shorts,and he also got carmines.

No, he's not trying to Copy me,we just have the same taste in clothes,that's one of the reasons why we're friends.

When we walked out the mall,just the perfect person had to pass by.

Chresanto.

"Jacob,you better think fast"Lexi said.

I didn't want him to know what I had till I wore it.

"Hello,do something j."Heather warned.

And of course, Daniel left to sit at the Starbucks table.

"I know,I know,umm.....Mary,take this"I said throwing the bag on top of hers.

"Gee thanks ←_←" she said.

Chresanto walked slowly past all 4 of us and glanced over in our direction.

He looked forward and smiled to himself.

After that he entered the mall that we just came out of.

"Oh my God,he just smiled,after he looked at me,which totally means something right?"I asked the girls.

"I don't know,I'M speechless"said Lexi.

"I'm just sipping my invisible tea" said Mary.

"No words........"said Heather.

"But I don't think you should really get caught up in feelings just yet Jacob,he probably knows your gay and is trying to mess with your feelings" Lexi said.

"I wont"I said,but I think she told me that a little too late.

"Hey where's Daniel?"I asked

"Oh he's at the tab- Hey,where did he go?"said Mary in a confused tone.

"Great"Lexi said sarcastically.

"I feel bad for him,he really,really likes you j.,maybe you should give him a chance."said Heather.

"I feel bad too it's just,I don't wanna loose him.let's just go home ill think about it."I said as we all started walking to my Lamborghini.

We got in and I started to drop off the girls one by one.

"Thanks for the ride boo,ill hit you up when I get situated.bye,bye girls"said Mary.

"Alright bye" we all said.

Then I drove Lexi home.

"Okay,thanks for the ride bye sexy,bye fake bae."said Lexi.

"Bye"me and Heather said.

Heather's house was the farthest since we just talked the whole car ride there.

"J. I really think you should give Daniel a chance,he clearly has strong feelings for you and you've been his friend for 2 whole years now."

"Look,Heather,Daniel is cute,funny,and he is really cool.I don't want to go out with him and then we end up hurting each other and then we stop talking.I want him to remain my best friend so I can't lose him."

"But J. Little did you know,your losing him slowly already."

"(Sighs)I don't know Heather,I just don't know what to do."

I pulled up to the front of Heather's house and she got out the car.

"J. At least think about it,can you do that for me?" She asked.

"(Sighs).........I will"

"Okay,text me when you get home,kk?"

"Alright, see you tomorrow."

"Alright, bye"

"Bye"

She entered her house and I drifted off onto the road.

I was thinking about it the whole ride home.

When I got home I went upstairs,did my hygiene and then laid down, looking straight at the ceiling,just thinking.

Who do you guys think Jacob should choose.

#TEAMDANIEL

Or

#TEAMCHRESANTO

Aka

#TEAMROC

Or

#TEAMDIGGY

well that's the second chappie.

Vote

Comment

Follow

Stay Mindless

Truly Yours,Nene :*