~10~

(A/N): Hello Is RELEEEAASSEEDDD!!!!  Hope you guys enjoy.

Nobody's POV

Glares were flying everywhere while everyone was in shocked silence.

"What the fuck do you want?" Jacob gritted through his teeth towards Chresanto.

Jewels gave him a glare."Jacob......thats the guy I came here for".

"This is the bastard that went 2 faced on me" Jacob replied.

"You go out with her?" Joel asked glaring at Rayan.

Rayan stood quiet and looked shook.

"Yeah, why?" Jewels said.

"Cuz that's my date tonight" Joel said with a stank ass attitude.

"You know her?" Roc asked Jacob with a shocked face.

"That's your what??" jewels asked now glaring at Rayan.

Everyone was stuck in silence.

Jacob swung his hand across Chresanto's face.

Jewels gave Rayan a nice hard punch to the gut.

Joel quickly pulled Jewels off of Rayan and pinned her to the ground while giving her blows to the head.

Rayan tried to pull Joel off of Jewels receiving a punch to the head from Joel.

Chresanto was trying his best to stop Jacob from hitting him, but Jake just kept swinging.

Joel began to send gut blows to Rayan as Rayan proceeded to get head blows on Joel.

Jewels got up and ragged Joel into the street by his hair.

Chresanto pushed Jacob away from him, but Jacob ran back and forcefully tackled Chresanto to the ground.

Rayan snatched Jewels off of Joel, causing her to fall on her back.

Joel took advantage and jumped on top of Jewels,punching Rayan, then began to pound on Jewels.

Jewels kneed Joel in the balls, causing him drop to the floor.

When she was getting up to go see Chresanto and give him a taste of her mind, she tripped over Joel's leg and went boob's first into the floor. She was in agony.

Chresanto threw Jacob onto the floor and was holding him down.

Rayan, on the way to the floor from the punch that Joel delivered, triped over the curb and hit his head viciously on the floor, leaving him with a terrible headache,causing him to lose consciousness.

Jacob was angry with Chresanto, but was loving the position that they were in.

Everyone is in severe pain at this very point.

The only okay ones were Jacob and Chresanto. With Chresanto's masculine body and Jacob's semi-masculine body and strength, none of them really got injured by each other.

"I wanted to tell you that my family is strict and doesn't like gay's. Had I not act like a asshole, Craig would've been the dickhead to tell my father, and that nigga don't hit soft." Chresanto explained while holding down Jacob.

"OKAY BUT AT LEAST WARN A NIGGA FIRST BEFORE YOU GO ON AND HURT THEY FEELINGS!!" Jacob replied.

"Well I didn't expect them to go to my room last night" Chresanto said.

"Well then get a lock on your door, especially for moments like now, this is turning me on" Jacob said, moving a little, causing friction between his and Chresanto's manhood.

Chresanto let out a slight grunt.

He got off of Jacob, letting him get up.

In return, Jacob gave Chresanto a hot burning smack in the face.

"That's for hurting me" Jacob said, while Chresanto held his face in anger.

Everyone got up and limped in different directions.

F
Ï
Ł
Ł
Ë
Ř

Until Then,

Vote

Comment

Follow

Stay Mindless

Truly Yours, Nene :*