Chapter 153

Chapter 153

Crumble...

Another auburn-eyed crow crumbled away.

'Hm... seems like they last an entire day now.'

Seol's creation was a crow that shared its vision with him.

Even though Seol could create it in an instant now, utilizing it properly was another problem entirely.

'The most important things I need to fix are... my vision getting blurry and not being able to hear properly when I create a lot of crows.'

Hearing was an ability Seol had recently added, and as expected from a new ability, its performance was rather poor.

If it were just his vision, Seol could still manage to control a few crows, but... he struggled to share hearing with even a single one.

And with that, another problem arose.

Crumble...

"Urgh..."

Seol suffered damage whenever the creation he was focusing on died. Truthfully, this outcome was expected.

Creations relied on the creator's consciousness or will to move, so it made sense that their sudden destruction would also affect the creator.

'Well, still... this much is still very satisfactory.'

It was only 'satisfactory' to Seol because he was a perfectionist. Anyone else would have been ecstatic that they could reach a level like that so quickly. It was incredible, really.

Knock, knock.

"Brother Snowman, Frannan has completed his preparations and sent me to bring you."

"I'm coming."

Creaaak...

Snowman, after exiting his room, followed behind the Black Pilgrim.

The branch was completely quiet, as if they were all notified that a ceremony would be taking place soon.

Creak...

After passing through a pair of large doors, Seol entered a large room.

"You're here," said Frannan.

"Yeah."

"Come here, and take out the demonic spirit too."

Frannan, Markon, and Chameli stood inside the room, guarded by several vigilant pilgrims.

Slide...

Seol placed the bottle containing Agony in the center of the room.

[You idiots! You're all idiots!]

"Oho... and what exactly makes us idiots?"

[Whatever! I won't cooperate with you at all! I've never cooperated with anyone before either!]

"Why haven't you cooperated before?"

[Because I used them all!]

"And?"

[And because I'm a demonic spirit!]

Frannan then interjected.

"Oh, you foolish little spirit. That isn't a reason. Do you want me to tell you the real reason?"

[No! Don't tell me!]

"It's because you never learned. You've never learned how to cooperate, and you've never learned that it's better to do so."