Chapter 179

Chapter 179

Ur slowly began his explanation.

"The easiest way to revive a shadow wolf is to restore it as a summon. By forging a strong bond like that, returning them to their original form becomes easy."

"Then why can't I do that?"

"Well, there are two reasons. First, you told me the shadow wolf wasn't your summon, right? And secondly, your pathetic shadow."

"My shadow?"

Fwirl!

As if capable of changing its body as it pleased, the small spirit assumed the arrogant expression of an old man before explaining.

"Precisely. Your shadow is at a dreadful level."

"What are you..."

"I've looked through the souls in your shadows and... they were quite good. Not to mention how each of them has their own circumstances, but... Currently, you are too inexperienced to handle them."

"......"

- Look, you little shit....

- Hey! Snowman might be a bit inexperienced, but that's too far!

- He's a good kid!

With a disinterested look, Ur grabbed a snack from earlier.

Nom nom...

"You had me, the pinnacle of wizardry, join you... but you want to add a shadow wolf on top of that too? Not only will it not fit, it might even be completely destroyed."

"What would?"

"Obviously, your shadow."

"......"

Seol was shocked.

'Did I grow too quickly?'

In games, characters' stats are often depicted as a hexagonal graph. When a character is well-developed, their stats form a perfect hexagon. However, if Seol were to describe himself currently... it would be closer to a triangle.

'The quality of my summons, my combat ability, and my level of closeness with them...'

Ur criticized how Seol's shadow magic and shadow space fell far below the level of his other aspects.

'But I expanded my Shadow Space by a lot already...'

Seol had Purga's blessing, Tuner, and the bonus from equipping multiple Abominations.

Seol had plenty of effects that increased his maximum Shadow Space.

'But to think it still isn't enough...'

Seol's maximum Shadow Space definitely wasn't lacking.

However, considering the rank of his shadows for someone whose level was in the early 20's, it was definitely lacking.

2 Legendary-ranks, 1 Transcendent-rank, and 1 Immortal-rank.

It was especially problematic since the Twin Knights seemed on the verge of improving their ranks after meeting with the Black Knight.

As Seol donned a serious expression, Ur continued.

"Don't be too disappointed, though. Shadows, too, are a power that has stemmed from me. Just a bit of my attention is more than enough to make you strong."

- Ur... you're a good guy, aren't you?

- I'm still not letting you go, though...

- Dobby doubts Master will be parting with his socks...