Jacksepticeye Dirty Imagine: Part 2

Okay sorry....I know what I'm doing today I swear.....don't hurt me.... ~Septiplier
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

LAST TIME:
He didn't answer me, not in words anyway. Instead, he wrapped his arms around my waist, kicking the door shut, then pressing my back against it.

*Your POV*

His lips were against mine in a heartbeat. The kiss was full of need and it showed how much he wanted this. I could feel his hardening member pressing onto my stomach through his jeans. Our tongues were fighting for dominance over the other's mouth.

After awhile, I pulled away to lead him to the edge of the bed, making him sit before I straddled his hips, reconnecting our lips. He was straining to keep himself under control. His lips moved to my neck, kissing and sucking here and there until he reached my sweetspot.

Sean's hands slipped around my back to unclasp my bra, sliding the straps down my arms. He flipped us over so I would be laying on the bed, then he started kissing a trail to my breasts. Before he had the chance to do anything else to me, I began to speak, " Stop, it's not about my pleasure," I took a deep breath before continuing, "I'm your slave tonight, just tell me what you want, your wish is my command."

For a few seconds I was worried that he would deny my suggestion but all my worries went away when he responded. "Alright then.... Get down on your knees and suck me!" A moan slipped from my lips as I did as I was told. Having him dominate me is a major turn on for both of us.

My hands fumbled with the button on his jeans, unhooking it and unzipping them before I finally managed to pull the material down his legs, the boxers soon following. I started to pump his thick, hard member with one hand, using the other to keep my hair out of my face. His hands took over the one that was holding my hair back, pushing my head down in the process. Deciding not to tease too much, I started sucking the swollen tip causing him to moan out and buck his hips.

I began bobbing my head, taking more in each time until I managed to deep throat his 8 inches. Moaning onto his length to add pleasure, I was going faster and faster causing throaty moans to erupt from him. He stopped me before he came, pulling me up to his face, roughly kissing me, sliding my underware down my legs, crawling further back on the bed before signaling me over. "Come over here and ride me hard."

Not objecting, I quickly climbed onto his lap, folding my legs into a "W" position, finally lowering myself onto his hard member causing us both to moan a mixture of profanities. He had his hands on my hips, helping me bounce, thrushing his own hips upwards allowing a better angle. I looked up to see his head was tilted back, his eyes were shut and his mouth open, the occasional groans being released.

Bending over, I kissed up his neck to his lips. I was starting to get tired from all the movement but I chose to ignore it seeing as he wanted me to do this. He looked me in the eyes, saying that he was close before flipping us over and slamming into to me, making me to scream his name. At this time we were both a mess, moaning eachothers names, building our orgasms up until he thrust into me one more time moaning my name before cumming, my orgasm close behind as I screamed out for him.

After a few more thrusts he pulled out, laying next to me, pulling the covers over us. Thankfully the candles are all burned out so neither of us have to get up to do that.
"So Sean....how did you like your stress reliever?" I asked him while laughing.
"Well...it worked and I enjoyed it so it was definitely good."

We soon fell asleep cuddled in the others arms.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I hope you guys liked it. I know I did ;-). I really want to start updating more often but its so hard to think of good content to use. Anyways, that's it for now, I really liked it . I love you!~Septiplier