Class Assignment (Phan) part.3

*Third Person POV*
     Dan let put a soft moan as Phil licked the shell of his ear before slowly moving to his lips, capturing him in a soft kiss. Phil started kissing down Dan's neck, biting down on the area where his collar bone and neck meet. Dan groaned and tilted his head to the side, allowing Phil more access. From there Phil began nibbling further down until he reached the collar of Dan's shirt.
      Phil tugged on the hem of Dan's black T-Shirt, signaling for him to take it off. Dan sat up and pulled his shirt off, Phil's following soon after. Phil kissed down Dan's body, stopping at his jeans to look up at Dan. "Are you sure you want this Dan? I can stop if you want me to, it's never too late...I don't want to take your virginity if you don't want me to." Phil said, his voice full of love, making Dan blush and smile. "It's okay Phil, I want this...I want you."
      With that Phil unbuttoned Dan's jeans and slid them down his thighs slowly. "Ugh, don't tease me!" Dan whined, shaking with anticipation. Phil smiled and slid them the rest of the way down Dan's legs and spread them enough for him to fit between to leave little love bites and soft kisses. Dan looked down at Phil, giving him a small smile as he ran his hands through his ebony hair.
     Slowly, Phil moved further up, pressing kisses everywhere, constantly looking up at Dan to be sure he still wants this. He made it to the waistband of Dan's boxers and froze. Dan sat up and looked at Phil with confusion. "W-Why'd you stop? Do-Do you not want me anymore...?" Dan chewed his lip as he waited for a response, suddenly feeling self-conscious. Phil shook his head before speaking, "Of course I still want you Dan! I'll always want you. It's just-.... I'm scared." Phil looked down, staring at Dan's stomach. "Scared? Of what?" Dan asked, playing with Phil's hair to calm him down a bit. "I'm scared that... I'm scared because I think I'm going to hurt you... I'm scared because I think that you're going to regret it by tomorrow... I'm just scared that I might loose you." 
     Dan smiled and shook his head. "Phil, look at me." Phil looked up slowly, feeling stupid. "Phil, I guarantee that you won't lose me. I have waited so fucking long for this moment. I want you Phil... I only want you.." Dan said as he bent over and kissed Phil's cheek. Phil nodded before continuing with what he was doing, tugging on Dan's waistband. "Take it off me, baby. It's okay.." With that Phil pulled down Dan's boxers, pressing kisses to his hips. Dan looked at Phil and whined. "You have too many clothes on!"
     Phil stood up and unbuttoned his jeans, pulling them off, his boxers following quickly. "Better?" He asked. Dan nodded, his hand already on himself as he stared at Phil, admiring him. "Much better... You're big." He mumbled as he continued raking his eyes down his body. Phil chuckled and walked towards Dan, crawling back on the bed. "You want to try something?" Phil asked, licking his lips as he looked at Dan, who nodded. "Alright baby, Can you lay on your stomach with your butt in the air for me? It'd be better to lay your head in your arms, on the pillow." Dan quickly did as asked, excited to find out what Phil was going to do.
     Phil moaned at how eager Dan was for this. He bent down and left open mouthed kisses down Dan's back and to his ass. He rubbed his ass cheeks slowly, planting more opened mouth kisses on the soft skin , making sure Dan was comfortable before continuing. Dan let out a soft whimper, his voice weak. "P-Please do what you're going to do, I want this, don't worry about me!" Phil smiled and spread Dan's cheeks, licking a stripe over his puckered entrance, making sure he gets used to the feeling. The younger male shivered, relaxing almost instantly, letting out  a loud moan. "Fuck.." He whined, never wanting this to stop and he's barely even been touched.
     Phil swirled the tip of his tongue around his entrance before pushing the tip in slowly. Dan moaned and pushed back against him, begging him for more. Phil continued teasing him, holding his hips in place so he couldn't push back anymore. Soft moans escaped Dan's swollen lips as Phil teased him, pressing the tip in and pulling it back out, swirling it around the rim before pushing back in. Slowly, Phil pressed his tongue in deeper, moving it around and moving his hands from Dan's hips to his ass, kneading the skin gently. Dan bit his lip and rocked back on Phil's tongue, forcing it to go deeper. A loud moan escaped his lips and he felt his legs start to shake. Phil pulled back admiring Dan's state.
     "Okay baby, I'm going to stretch you so it won't hurt as much. Have you ever stretched yourself?" Phil asked as he flipped Dan over so he could get a good look at him and so Dan could see what he's doing. He nodded slowly, blushing. "I-I did it myself last night...and this morning..." Phil chuckled and pecked Dan's lips. "So you're familiar with it. That's good, but I'll still be careful." Dan smiled and gestured to the pillow next to him. "There's a bottle of lube hidden in the pillowcase.." He said as he blushed even more. Phil looked at him confused and reached over to the pillow, sticking his hand in the case, pulling out a bottle of chocolate covered cherry flavored lube. "Kinky." Phil said as he opened the bottle, squirting a generous amount of lube on his fingers, rubbing it around to warm it up.
    Phil moved his hand down to Dan's entrance, slipping 2 fingers in easily, making Dan moan and push against him. Loving kisses were placed on Dan's chest as Phil thrusted his fingers, curling them at the end. At one thrust Phil pushed a bit deeper, brushing Dan's prostate making him jerk and let out a loud moan, begging him to do that again. After awhile, Phil added a third finger and began focusing on stretching Dan properly before pulling his fingers out, wiping them on the sheets. He coated his manhood in lube, using a bit too much but not caring as it would make it better for Dan. "Are you sure you still want this Dan? I won't force you into anything, I can get you and myself off and just wait for you to be ready." Phil said, his voice soft as he looked Dan in the eyes. Dan smiled, tearing up a bit at Phil's kindness and love. "I've never been more sure in my life. I want this Phil, I'm ready." Phil smiled at that and entangled their fingers on one hand while using the other hand to guide himself into Dan.
    They looked each other in the eyes as Phil pushed into Dan slowly, making sure he doesn't hurt him. After a few minutes he bottomed out and moved his hand up to hold Dan's other hand. Dan wiggled around a bit to get used to the feeling before nodding for Phil to move. Phil pulled out a bit before thrusting back in, a moan escaping the two boys lips. "You're gorgeous Dan, perfect from head to toe. I'm glad that I get to be your first time." Phil said as he worked up a slow pace, making sure that Dan's first time is a good time. "I-I'm glad my first time is with you too... I love you..." "I love you too, Dan."
                                                                      *Time Skip*
    The boys were cuddled up in bed, fast asleep, holding each other close. This day has been pretty fucking productive, and the two were worn out, which is understandable. They'd worry about what just happened tomorrow, but for now their going to enjoy every second of the memory.
----------------------
I'll finish this up in like an epilogue type thingy when I can really think of an idea but yeah... I hope you guys enjoyed it! I certainly did!~Mrs.Turnerbuscus