Dan scared #1

Dan was in the middle of the woods, alone, cold and scared. He and Phil were on a camping trip to get away from everything and to take some time to relax. About an hour ago Dan went to get some wood for their fire and went a little too far and got lost.

'Phil must be worried sick' he thought to himself as he sat under a tree, too tired to keep moving. He had absolutely no idea where he was.

Suddenly, he heard a snapping sound, like something breaking, making him whimper and shake. A shadowy figure with glowing red eyes moved towards him slowly, menacingly. Dan tried to move, he tried to scream for help but it was too late. The figure grabbed him by the throat and buried its claws into it's neck, blood rolling down from the wounds. As he began to black out he saw Phil emerge from the woods and run towards him, trying to pull the monster away before another one grabbed him and ripped his head clean off his body before Dan's eyes.

---------------

Dan screamed as he shot up in the bed, tears rolling down his face. "O-Oh god, oh god, oh god... " he whimpered as he shook, looking around the room. Phil came into the room and sat next to him rubbing his back to calm him down.

"Did you have that nightmare again?" Phil asked quietly, his voice raspy and full of sleepiness. Dan just nodded his head and turned around, looking at Phil, seeking some kind of reassurance that it was just a dream, that Phil was really okay. Phil bit his lip and pulled Dan into his lap, letting him nuzzle his face into his neck, feeling Dan's tears soak his skin. "Shh, shh... It's okay Danny, it's okay, you're okay, I'm okay..... Calm down.." He mumbled, rubbing Dan's back.

"I-I never got to say what I w-wanted to say that day..." Dan said as he shook harder. Phil looked at him confused and rubbed his back comfortingly. "What did you want to say?" Phil asked slowly.

"I- n-never mind... It's stupid.." Dan mumbled, pulling his face away from Phil's neck to wipe his eyes. "Dan, if it makes you so upset about it then it isn't stupid. Now c'mon, tell me.." Dan bit his lip, trying to calm himself down before he tells Phil what he has always wanted to tell him.

"Ph-Phil...I-I love you." Dan mumbled and buried his face in Phil's chest, eyes watering as he prepares himself for rejection. After awhile Phil still hadn't said anything and when Dan looked up he saw Phil staring down at him, tears rolling down his cheeks. Phil moved his hands up to Dan's face and quickly pressed their lips together in a soft kiss. "Is that what you were so afraid to tell me?" Phil mumbled as he pulled away, stroking Dan's cheek. Dan bit his lip and nodded, speaking quietly "I-I thought that you'd hate me... I just didn't want to loose you.."

Phil smiled and kissed Dan again. "I love you too Danny, so much... Now let's go to sleep, yeah?" Phil asked as he pulled Dan back with him, laying down. "Y-Yeah...sleep sounds good.." Dan mumbled, shifting so he's curled into Phil's side, his head still on his chest. Phil smiled and kissed Dan's forehead. "I love you Dan." "I love you Phil."

After awhile they fell asleep, holding each other close, ready for anything that comes their way.

------------

That was crappy and rushed but I tried my best...~Mrs.Turnerbuscus