Pewdieplier Imagine (Handcuff kink)

Okay so......yeah enjoy!
~Mrs.Turnerbuscus
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*Felix's Pov*

Earlier today I walked up to Mark and handed him a paper bag. In this bag contained one of my many kinks, 2 pairs of handcuffs. After about an hour of convincing, he finally agreed.

I let out a soft moan as I watched Mark force my arms above my head as he cuffed them to a bed post but sadly I soon had the privilege of vision taken away from me as he tied a blindfold around my head and I also lost the option of free speaking as he placed a gag in my mouth.

His mouth attacked my neck causing me to moan out resulting in a smack to the thigh seeing as he told me to be quiet. He kept working his mouth on my neck before moving down my body finally allowing his lips to attach around my right nipple. Mark kept nipping and sucking at it until it was hard and then he moved to the other, repeating the action.

By the time he reached my painfully hard member I was a mess. All I could do was strain against the cuffs, just trying to get so I could touch him. This was pure torture. It's driving me completely insane, yet I love it so damn much. I love the feeling of the metal digging into my wrists as I struggle to free myself. I love the feeling of the soft silk of the blindfold against my eyes.

I was cut from my thoughts as Mark forced me onto my stomach. Suddenly his hand came down on the right side of my ass making me moan out. Instantly he smacked me again, telling me to be quiet which of course I tried to do but failed miserably the next few times.

"You've been a bad boy Felix, you haven't done a thing I asked you to do. You deserve punishment don't you?" Mark's thick raspy voice whispered into my ear. I nodded in response, I've been a bad boy but I'm definitely looking forward to my punishment, no matter what it is.

He spread my legs apart, his finger circling my entrance making me shake in anticipation. I moaned loudly as his digit thrusted into me, soon followed by another and another. I now know what my punishment is because of the stretching.... No lube. His mouth once again attacked my neck as he continued to stretch me. His free hand came up and removed the gag before he whispered in my ear, " Are you sure you're okay with this baby, I don't want to hurt you."
I nodded in response, " Yes Mark" I moaned " Fuck me into this mattress, make me scream your name baby."

That was all it took for him to remove his fingers, push my head into the pillow and thrust into me slowly before picking up the pace.

"Ohh fuck Felix! You feel so good around me baby, ohh god! " Mark moaned loudly, his voice was so deep and sexy. I
"Mark! Ugh right there baby!" I cried out when he slammed into my prostate.

The sounds of our moans filled the room as we both grew closer to our orgasms. Mark's name left my mouth in a scream as I came, he followed soon after, my name leaving his mouth instead. He soon pulled out of me and reached up to remove my blindfold and cuffs.

"Did I hurt you babe?" He looked at me concerned.
"No Mark, I'm fine and I must say..... That was pretty fucking hot."

After awhile of mindless talking, we curled up under the covers and went to sleep, content in each other's arms.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So uhm....that happened....and I have been working on this since the last thing was posted. I hope it was okay..... That was the last request I am doing unless there is one I really really really like. Ily guys! BYE BYE! ~Mrs.Turnerbuscus