Phan

Phil watched hungrily as Dan pressed the toy deeper inside of himself before turning it on.
Dan let out a soft cry and rocked back against it before looking at his computer screen. "I- ugh!- I miss you so much Phil... I miss having you with me, I miss Kissing you, I just miss everything about you!" Dan spoke as he rocked back again, letting out a low moan.
"I know baby, I bet you miss my cock too huh? You miss the feeling of my dick so deep in your ass, you miss the feeling of me fucking you into the bed. Don't you baby boy? You wish that was me fucking you and not some cheap toy." Phil groaned, slowly palming himself. He knew dirty talk helps Dan finish easier.
"Oh yes daddy, I miss that to, oh god do I miss it." Dan whines. " I miss the feeling of you ravishing my insides, I miss sucking your thick cock, oh god how I miss the feeling of you cumming deep inside me. I can't wait till you're back...mphh, c-can I make it go faster Daddy? It isn't fast enough, please?"
Phil bit his lip as he stared at the boy on the screen and began stroking himself before setting a steady pace. " Go ahead baby, do what you need to do to feel good. It's okay, turn it up as much as you want. Oh fuck!" Phil cried out as he ran his thumb through his slit, making him shiver and his cock twitch.
Dan turned up the speed from a 3 to an 8, nearly beginning to cry from the immense please he was receiving. " Oh Phil," Dan whimpered as he once again rocked against the toy causing it to press harder against his prostate. " F-Fuck! Oh shit, oh shit, oh shit...ugh Fuck Phil!" Dan screamed.
"You wanna cum baby? Go ahead, I won't care, it's okay, cum for Daddy." Phil groaned, feeling the pre-cum leak down his thick cock.
Dan screamed as he came, the pleasure was so intense that he almost passed out. He fell limp against the bed and pulled out the toy, looking at the screen in time to see Phil's head get thrown back.
Phil felt his orgasm rush through his body and cried out Dan's name, stroking himself through it. When he finished he looked up at Dan, feeling his eyes begin to droop.
The boys talked a little longer before saying their goodbyes and falling asleep, excited for the next time they see each other.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Okay....wow.....so, that was an interesting make up update.....hope you enjoyed....~Mrs.Turnerbuscus