Class Assignment (Phan) part.2

*Dan's POV*

I groaned softly, resting my head on the arm of the couch in my room. After 10 hours of work we finally finished the drawings and were resting. Phil sat next to me, my legs in his lap. This used to be a normal thing for us. We always had sleepovers and cuddled up on the couch, but that was before Phil became popular.
Last year, Phil started hanging out with new people, rude people. They never let me go near him and always called me a "fag" or a "queer" just because someone told them I was gay. I knew Phil didn't want to agree with them but.... he had to do it to maintain his rep. Yeah, it upset me but I was willing to forgive him. We became friends again after awhile, in fact, it was like we were never separated.
I felt a hand squeeze my knee, pulling me out of my thoughts. "You okay, Danny? You seem to be in your own little world..." Phil said quietly, making me jump. I nodded my head, biting my now swollen lip. "Yeah.. I was just thinking about something..." He stared at me before speaking, his voice soft and caring, "Penny for your thoughts?"
I sighed, not really wanting to talk about it but doing so anyways. "I was just thinking about us. About how we still became friends even with the whole you being popular thing. It just confuses me... Why would you want to be friends with such a weird, unpopular looser like me...?" Phil smiled and shook his head. "Dan, sit up for a second." I looked at him, my eyebrows knitted with confusion as I sit up. "Why did I-" I was cut off as Phil tackled me, tickling my sides, making me laugh. "I'm your friend because I care about you whether you're popular or not you turnip!"
Phil pressed me into the couch and moved up, sitting on my hips as he tickled me. "G-Get off of m-m-meeee! Mer-cy!" I said between giggles. "Never!" He cried, giggling as he moved his fingers up to my ribs, my most ticklish area. I yelped at the sudden contact before raising my voice"PH-PHILIP MICHAEL LESTER I SWEAR TO GOD I WILL KILL YOU WHEN I GET UP!" Phil just laughed, tickling me more. "I guess I won't let you up then!" He said, his voice full of playfulness.
After awhile I began to get annoyed with all the tickling so I closed my eyes and tried not to stutter. "Ph-Phil...stop...S-stop." "Never!" He said back, still tickling me. I let out a quiet groan before reaching up, grabbing Phil's hips and flipping us over,making us fall off the couch, pinning his arms above his head. "Alright, alright, alright! I'll stop! I'm sorry." He mumbled before pushing me back, quickly flipping us over. He reached his hand out for me as he stood, so I took it only for him to pull too hard and send me flying into him.
We fell back onto the couch, me on top of him. I felt my face get hot and I quickly stood, apologizing. "I-I'm sorry! I didn't mean to, you know,land on you.." Phil just laughed and shook his head. "Hey Dan? Do you still have that bunk bed in the basement?" I bit my lip as I thought. "Yeah, I think so...Why?" "I was thinking we could spend the night down there and sleep on it like old times." I nodded my head slowly in agreement. "Okay, sounds good to me."
                                                                             *Small Time Skip*
                                                                                  *Phil's POV*

I was on the top bunk, trying to put the sheets on properly. Dan was standing beside the beds, having already finished the bottom bunk. Just as I was finishing up he made a snide, but playful, remark. "You're so fucking slow, hurry up!" I giggled and turned, sitting on the edge of the bed. "You know Dan, I'm in the perfect position to kick you in the face." I said as I swung my leg, just missing his head as he ducked. "And I'm in the perfect position to suck your dick, so now what?" He said, biting his plump lip. "Was that supposed to bother me?" I asked. Dan laughed and bit my knee gently. "Ow you mother- trucker... Mother trucker..."
Dan laughed and backed away slowly. I jumped off the bed and walked towards him, pinning him in a corner. "What're you going to do now?" I asked, my voice low. He took a deep breath, nibbling on his lip like always. "This." Dan said as he licked my nose and ran away. I gasped and ran after him, chasing him around the room. "You little shit! Get back here!" Dan froze and gasped. "Did sweet little Philly just swear!?" He exclaimed, his eyes wide.
I chuckled and walked towards him, grabbing his waist and pushing him onto the bottom bunk, crawling on top of him in a playful but flirty manner. "Maybe I did, maybe I didn't...Does it matter?" I asked, biting my lip, winking at Dan. He smirked and wrapped his arms around my neck loosely. "It does matter to me. In fact, I thought it was pretty hot..." He said in a flirty tone. Honestly, I have no idea how this even started or where it's going but I do know that I'm liking it.
"If I swore more often would it turn you on?" I asked, leaning in a bit to whisper it in his ear. He shivered and let out a soft moan, trying to cover it with a cough. "Maybe..." I chuckled lowly, letting out another swear word. "Fuck... Don't think I didn't hear that moan. It was so quiet, such a pretty little noise..." I nibbled on his ear lobe, trying to make him moan again, wanting to hear the sounds he makes. Almost instantly he moaned again, not bothering to cover it up this time.
---------
Still working on it. Starting part 3 rn ~Mrs.Turnerbuscus