Chapter 4- The Picnic

Author's Note: Hey guys! I didn't get the votes I wanted, but I updated anyways, because many people aren't reading yet! I would love it if you guys helped me spread the news of my story. And about the chapter, again, I'm getting right to the point, so please don't get annoyed! Thanks, love youuu. Enjoy.

Amanda’s POV:

The lake was so pretty!

It was unlike any park I’ve seen.

Sean parked the car and we got out.

There was one or two families playing and eating out there.

Niall led us out to a special place he knew.

He looked extra cute today with his baggy shirt, blue jeans, and a pair of tennis shoes.

That boy could look good in everything.

What was I thinking?

I barely knew him.

Pretty soon we got to the spot and there was a picnic table there.

It looked like it had come out of a movie.

The sparkling lake in front of us, the smell of wood and trees everywhere.

I wasn’t used to it, thinking about the crowded streets of California.

I was used to salt water and palm trees.

Then Sean flinged a picnic basket up on the table.

I never noticed he was carrying it.

“Aw boys you didn’t have to do all of this!” Isabelle said as they were setting up the table.

“It was Niall’s idea. Of course, I cooked the food, because Niall can’t cook to save his life! He can only eat!” Sean said jokingly.

“Heeeyyyy now!” Niall said and punched his arm.

They started chasing each other around trying to hit each other.

Boys!

Then Sean pushed Niall and he came tumbling down on me.

We both fell to the ground where he was on top of me.

He put his arms on the ground on both sides of me and I could see his muscles flex.

I could hear him panting and I could feel his body moving up and down slightly.

“I kinda like this position” he whispered and I could smell his breath.

It smelled like mint.

He was that close to me.

As soon as he said that, he winked , and I didn’t want to stop looking in his brilliant blue eyes.

They made me melt.

I could smell him.

He smelled like fresh cotton cloth when washed and dried.

It was intoxicating me.

But quickly I thought of a comeback, and said, “I don’t think you’ll get to be in this position often” and chuckled and pushed him upward.

Under my hands, I could feel his abs.

He got up and reached for my hand to help me up.

I took it, and realized how strong he was under the little skinny body.

“Hey Amanda, I wanted to show you this little place I know” , Niall whispered in my ear leaving my skin tingling from it.

“Okay, lets go. Should I grab Belle?” I asked.