Chapter 23-Meeting Again

Chapter 23

Author's Note: Hey guys! Thanks for the 1K reads!! Ilysm!!!

Have you guys listened to Harry's song, 'Don't Let Me Go'? If not, you guys need to!!

And follow me on Twitter at @stargurl48, I follow back!!

Enjoy!

Zayn's POV:

We greeted the fans in line one by one, backstage. I looked over at Niall who had been staring off into space most of the time at the concert. That Amanda girl had really impacted him. Anyone who got to know him, would discover that under that mischievous grin on his face all the time, there was Niall who was broken. He was broken by that girl.

When my gaze went over to Niall again, I saw his mouth hanging wide open. I looked to where he was staring and there was a short, slim girl with cascades of brown wavy hair, and shining green eyes. From the way that Niall had described Amanda with each little detail including her high cheekbones, dimples, and perfectly connected lips, I knew that the girl who he was staring at was her. I let out a gasp and saw Niall make his way over there very slowly.

Meanwhile, I was greeted with two bubbly girls. One was a brunette with hazel eyes and the other was a blonde with blue, shining eyes. They explained to me and Liam how they had come with Amanda and who they were. We told the girls that Niall had already told us the story about Amanda and that summer in Ireland. They nodded their heads in agreement to what we said and my gaze traveled to Niall once again. The Amanda girl was running away. What did Niall say? I mentally face-palmed myself and made my way towards him with the rest of the lads and girls and told him to go after her.

After about ten minutes of talking with the girls and other fans, we decided to go check on Amanda and Niall. So Louis and I set out to go find them.

Amanda's POV:

We heard a knock at the door and Niall and I broke from our embrace. After he kissed me, we had just stayed in our embrace. I couldn't help but think how much I'd missed this. I hadn't gone for any other guy after Niall. Even though I wanted him really bad, I just couldn't trust him this easily again. Niall stood up and fixed himself up and I did too. He opened the door and there stood Louis and Zayn.

"Uh.. I hope we aren't interrupting anything.." Louis said.

"No you're not." I said and stormed out.

I heard Zayn say to Niall, "what did you do now, mate?"

Niall said, "I don't know! I just sang to her and kissed her"

I turned back around and marched to him and said, "That's exactly what you did wrong. Did you think that kiss would solve everything? Did you think it would erase everything I went through when you left me?"

"I didn't Amanda. I'm so, sorry" Niall said to me with pleading eyes.

"Sorry won't cut it, Horan." I snapped to him and went to go find Liz and Isabelle.

Isabelle's POV:

Liam was even cuter, smarter, and sweeter in real life! He was just amazing. While we were waiting for Niall and Amanda, all the lads had talked to Liz and I. They were all very cool. Harry and I got along especially well. He kept trying to hit on Liz, being the flirt he is, and I would tease him and Liz.

"So what do you think Amanda and Niall are doing?" Harry said, wiggling his eyebrows. Me, Liz, Harry, and Liam were waiting for Louis and Zayn to come back with Amanda and Niall. I was really worried about her. Niall better not hurt my best friend again.