Chapter 24- Don't Let Me Go

Chapter 24

Author's Note: Hi! Sorry for the late update guys, I've been into my other story more, lately. And I cried at parts while writing this chapter, because the anguish of Amanda and Niall not being together just hurts so much, it almost feels real.

Thank you are two words that mean so much. And I want to thank my readers for the 1.3 K reads. I can't even begin to describe how grateful I am. I never thought I would get this far! I just.. love you guys so much<3

Okay now enjoy! (I am so emotional today omg)

Isabelle's POV:

"Get ready my children" I screamed. My voice traveled throughout Amanda and Liz' dorm.

"Where are we going?" Amanda asked sluggishly. She had been moping around for 2 days, because of what happened with her and Niall.

"Now that's a surprise. Go get dressed and wear something nice." I said slapping her bum, telling her to get up from her bed.

"Can I just wear my sweats and a tee?" She asked. She looked miserable. She looked like she had been drained out of all the happiness she had inside her. All because of one guy. Niall Horan. I had never seen her so upset over a guy before. They were just something special. They had true, genuine love.

"Sure. You look beautiful in everything anyways!" I said trying to cheer her up.  She smiled, but it didn't reach her ears and her eyes didn't sparkle like her normal smile did.

"You called?" Liz asked skipping into the room.

"Yeah. Get dressed we're going somewhere." I told her.

"Where?" She asked, scrunching her eyebrows.

"Somewhere" I replied looking at Amanda who was still laying on her bed staring at the TV. She didn't look like she was actually watching TV, because she had a blank look in her eyes.

"Girl you better tell me where we're going or I'll think you're kidnapping me or something" Liz said sticking out her tongue.

"Fine." I said and shoved her into the bathroom playfully.

I whispered into her ear, "We're going to Liam's house and the rest of the lads are going to be there"

Her eyes widened and before she could erupt into a scream, I covered her mouth quickly.

She squirmed under my hand and I said, "Shhh! Be quiet Liz! We can't let Amanda know or she won't go."

"Why won't she go?" Liz asked. God, this girl can be so clueless.

"Don't you see how miserable she is? She's just broken without Niall. Her heart is aching and you can feel the sadness radiating off her. She's been moping around for days and according to Liam, Niall's doing the same. We have to fix this." I said. I felt so much sorrow for my best friend. I just wanted to see her happy. I couldn't bear this.

Liz mumbled a quiet oh and started to curl her hair.

*30 minutes later*

Amanda's POV:

Isabelle led me out of her car to the door of a flat about 10 minutes away from my University.

She rang the bell and the door flew open with a smiling Liam standing on the other side. I let out a small gasp, knowing what this was going to lead to. One part of me didn't want to see him, but another part wanted to see him so desperately, to feel his touch, to feel his lips on mine and to feel his love.  (not Liam)