Chapter 16- The Party

Author's Note: Whatsup my lovelies? I sound so British lol, I'm American by the way (For anybody that wanted to know). 409 reads?? You guys are AMAZING! I have nothing more to say, except, enjoy! Oh and this chapter is DRAMA-FILLED. So get ready!

Amanda’s POV:

We were goofing off the whole time in the car and Niall said we were going to walk in the party all "swag like", quoting his inspiration The Beibs, and that sent me and Belle into hysterics, laughing.

Then he started singing Justin Beiber's new song, "Baby" and then Belle and I joined in singing wildly.

We ruined Niall's perfect solo, but he definitely didn't mind.

Then Greg joined in and we just sang way off pitch the whole time and laughed.

Then Greg picked Denise and Sasha up since they were invited too.

The dude that invited us, Paul, was an old friend of the crew.

So we decided to carpool there.

You know, conserving energy, whoo!

I was such a nerd sometimes.

Then we turned into a driveway.

It was a medium-sized house, bigger than Niall's house but smaller than Denise's.

It looks like the party had already started, because music was blaring loudly and different colors of lights were flashing throughout the house.

Then we walked into the house all "swag like" how Niall had told us too.

We were strutting in with our black shades on and Niall and I couldn't hold in our laughter so we busted out laughing and a guy with sloppy brown hair and hazel eyes just looked at us weirdly.

"I can already tell you guys are made for each other and I haven't even met you yet!" The brunette guy said.

"What can I say? I found love that lives 8,000 miles away" Niall said sweetly.

I turned into a shade of crimson and stood on my tiptoes and kissed him on his lips softly.

"Awwwwh." the guy cooed and said "By the way, I'm Paul!"

"Oh the host! Hey! I'm Amanda" I said and genuinely smiled.

After Niall's comment, I could not stop smiling.

I felt like I was on top of the world.

My stomach was churning again.

I was new to this feeling.

What was it?

I never thought a guy would have that big of an effect on me.

"Well lets get this party started!" Paul shouted and led us to the center of it.

I looked behind us to see that Greg, Denise and Sasha had disappeared into the crowd.

Isabelle was walking behind us just looking around.

I bet she felt like a third wheel so I removed my interlocked fingers from Niall and went to talk to Belle.

He looked at me confused, but when our eyes met and he looked at Belle he nodded, saying he understood.

It was an Irish party so we saw people drinking beer and alcohol.

Belle and I didn't drink yet though, so we drank some punch.

"Niallll" I whined. "I'm bored."

"Wellll let's go danceee" he slurred.

He was drunk already!