Chapter 14- Being Niall's Girlfriend

Author's Note: Haiiiii. This is a little longer and I hope you guys like it.. Nothing more to say. OH if anybody at all, is willing to make me a cover, just message me. I feel like something better could be made, but I'm not too good with photoshop and stuff. So if anybody at all is willing to, MESSAGE ME. Thanks, enjoy(:

Amanda’s POV:

We sat down on a bench and he sang me another song.

His voice was angelic.

Soft but raspy at the same time.

"Niall I never knew you sang like this! You need to audition for American Idol or something. You are really talented!! And I'm not just saying this, because I'm your girlfriend" I said.

I was still new to the fact that I was his girlfriend and it felt weird saying it like that.

But I was very happy.

"You know I was kinda thinking of auditioning for the X-Factor, but I don't think I can make it.." He said sighing.

"Niall trust me on this one. You have an AMAZING voice." I said reassuringly and interlocking my fingers with his.

"Okay if you really want me to, I'll look into it." He said looking at the ground.

"You're a talented guy and I believe in you." I said kissing his cheek.

He looked up at me, his eyes sparkling.

"Thank you love" he said getting up.

"Nialllll I'm tired." I whined.

"Well we should leave, so we could actually go to sleep!" He said chuckling.

I took my heels off and started walking.

I thought Niall was walking behind me but I felt arms scoop me up.

I was so startled, but realized Niall was carrying me in bridal style.

"What are you doing Nialler??" I asked.

"You said you were tired" he said smiling widely.

"Aww you’re so sweet" I said and pecked him on his lips

He walked to Greg's car which I hadn't seen.

Greg was inside talking to someone on the phone.

As soon as he saw us, he said "I gotta go babe, the two lovebirds are here" on the phone.

"So how'd it go??" Greg asked curiously as he started the engine.

Niall and I looked at each other.

I read his eyes that showed he was about to tell him.

"Me and Amanda are dating" Niall said proudly.

"I knew it! I knew this was bound to happen from the first moment I saw you two" Greg shouted at us.

"Calm down Greg! I see you yourself aren't doing too bad. How's Denise and how was that phone call?" Niall teased.

I looked up at him puzzled.

"Denise is Greg's girlfriend." Niall said explaining.

"Ohh well I want to meet her soon!" I said smiling.

"Sure thing. I'll text her later" Greg said.

Pretty soon we drove up to the house.

(And I know Nandos was in Dublin, but oh well. It'll remain a short drive for them right now)