Chapter 11- Asking Amanda

Author's Note: Heyyy. I know the name of the chapter is crappy, but I couldn't think of anything, so yeah. Anyways, this is a short filler chapter again. I got 2 votes and I was satisfied. So, enjoy! :)

As our lips were about to connect, I heard a voice.

"NIALLLLLL!" I heard Greg say.

We immediately broke apart; blushing as Greg came barging out of the house.

His arms were around my waist my arms were around his neck before Greg came.

"Was I interuppting something here?" Greg said, grinning mischeivously.

"No, nothing was going on...” Niall said, looking red as ever.

"Okay, sureeeee," Greg said in a sarcastic voice.

"Well I'll go check on Isabelle...” I said hurrying off, but Niall was still holding my hand.

I looked at Niall; he had a mischeivous expression like his brother too.

Grinning, I said, "Niallll let go, please."

"One condition." He said.

"And what is it?" I said.

"You have to let me take you somewhere tonight." He said winking.

"Where?" I said.

"You'll see." He said.

"You give me too many surprises!" I said.

"Well, I like too." He said smiling.

"Okay, I'll go, please let go now?" I said, smiling slightly.

"Okay, it’s a date! I mean, no, not a date like that, like a friends thing, I mean you know what I mean." He said baffled.

I chuckled and went into the house.

Niall's POV:

 I watched her bound up the steps and into the house.

I had done it.

I had asked her out on a date.

I looked over to Greg who was smiling widely with his big ole' grin.

"Sooo, mate, I think somebody's got a date" He said winking.

"Yeah, with an amazing girl. I just can't believe it." I said, thinking about how big my smile must be right now.

"Well, I'm gonna dress you up to look your finest." Greg said.

"You don't have to do that for me Greg." I said.

"Big brother's responsibilities!" Greg said.

"Alright, I was thinking, how can he be this nice to me?" I said grinning.

"Oh, so you think I'm being nice?! Come here you!" Greg said as he put his knuckle on my head and moved it around, like all big brothers do.

"Alright, well I'm gonna go sit in the car, so tell the girls to hurry along" Greg said walking away.

"Aiight." I said as I walked into the house.

The feeling on my cheek was still there where she had given me a light peck.

I can't believe I was finally about to kiss her today.

Until Greg came.

Oh, well, we still have our date today.

Isabelle's POV:

 I knew I shouldn't have trusted Sean.

I mean a guy I only knew for what?

Two days?

Now with, Amanda and Niall, they had a differen't story.

They had connected as soon as they met.

They had an inner connection.

They also, still hadn't started dating.

I sat on the bed in the guestroom in Niall's house.

I wrapped my arms around my legs and put my chin on my knees.

I felt a tear or two roll down my cheek.

I hadn't had a boyfriend since 8th grade, because the last one I had, broke my heart badly.

I just couldn't deal with guys.

They caused too much hurt.

My heart was aching badly.

Pretty soon, Amanda walked into the room.

I buried my head in my legs again.

I felt a dip in the bed beside me and pretty soon I was enveloped in a bear hug.

"Isabelle, what Sean did to you was horrible. You definitely did not deserve it. He was the biggest jerk I've ever seen." She said quietly.

"You can say that again." I said and whimpered.

"I know this was so recent and all, but we're in Ireland! There are sooo many cute guys out there and you're so beautiful, I can almost guarantee a boyfriend for you girlie!" She said a little louder.

"Thanks, but I'm gonna stay away from guys for a while." I said, my voice above a whisper.

"Okay. Just let go of Sean. Did you even like him anyways?" She said.

"I mean I kinda did, but not really. It was nothing compared to how you and Niall are toeach other." I said a little more confident.

"Well... Speaking of Niall, the guys are waiting outside. They're gonna take us sightseeing!" She said her eyes sparkling brightly.

"Okay, let me go to the washroom and fix my make-up" I said getting up.

There was a small bathroom that came with the guestroom.

I looked up in the mirror and realized my mascara had run down my cheeks, because I was crying.

I was a mess.

I washed my face, and then fixed my make-up, which consisted of some powder, mascara, and lipgloss.

I went outside and I heard a light knock on the door.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I don't really care about the votes anymore, I'm just gonna update when I want to. And if you like my story, then please tell your Directioner friends to check it out and I will love you forever. ;) haha. I PUT A PICTURE OF WHAT I THINK AMANDA LOOKS LIKE AT THE SIDE. I'M NOT SURE IF IT UPLOADED RIGHT OR WHAT. SO IF YOU CAN'T SEE IT, SORRY.