Chapter 26- Niall's Secret

Chapter 26

Author's Note: Hiiii my wonderful readers<3 Sorry for the delay in this chapter! I've been kind of busy and I have to update 4 books so it's kind of stressful.

Dedicated to chappara_horam for leaving sweet comments(:  (Amanda Faye Stewart you're going to be dedicated in the next chapter!)

Enjoyyyyy!

Amanda's POV:

I listened to my professor give his lecture. It was an usual day of college. I tapped my foot impatiently on the floor. I had ten more minutes till class was over. I scribbled down notes furiously in my notebook. We had a week left till exams. Then after exams, summer was here!

Suddenly I heard the door open and I looked up to see no other than Niall. I looked at him in surprise. What was he doing here?  He scanned the room and his eyes fell on me.

My professor cleared his throat and said to him, "How may I help you?"

"Uh I was looking for Amanda Jones. We have an emergency." Niall said nervously. I knew why he was nervous. He was never good with talking to people that were older than him and in charge.

"Amanda you are excused. Make sure to study." My professor said to me with a small smile.

I nodded curtly and I heard whispering all around me.

"Isn't that Niall Horan?" a girl near whispered to her friend.

 "Yes! From One Direction. What does he want with her?" The other girl said and sent me a disgusted look. I couldn't take all the bullying anymore. I had been bullied all throughout high school and this was the last straw. So I gathered my books and put them into my bag and before walking off, I turned my head towards them and said, "For your information he's my ex-boyfriend" I heard the girls gasp and I smirked and walked to Niall.

"Hey" he said shooting me a small smile.

"Hey what's up?" I asked as he opened the classroom door for me like a gentleman.

Once we were outside the college he said, "It's Liam. His kidney malfunctioned."

(And God forbid this ever happens. This is just a story.)

"What?! How?" I asked him as we slid into his car.

"We don't know. We were all at the recording studio and he just fell over. We took him to the hospital and the doctors took him to the ECU. We were all sitting in the waiting room and Harry suddenly wanted to go get Isabelle for some reason. So since he wanted to get her, I decided to come get you. Lou is getting Liz and Danielle's coming too." Niall explained and after that the car ride was silent as I tried to digest this information.

I spoke up after a few minutes of silence. "Niall?" I said.

"Yes, babe?" He asked giving me a smile that almost made me melt. I looked into his shining blue eyes and a small smile automatically appeared on my face.

"Is Liam going to be okay? He's like the big brother I never had." I said looking out of the window. I felt him put his hand on my leg, a little above my knee, and he squeezed it, reassuring me.

"He'll be just fine, love. Just fine." He said removing his hand, because I had tensed up. He focused on driving and my head rolled to the cool glass of the window as I thought of what would happen.

Harry's POV:

My palms were sweaty as I told Isabelle's professor we had an emergency. I was nervous to tell Belle about her crush being in the hospital. She was like my girl best and she deserved to know what was going on especially, because it was about Liam.