Chapter 19- The Audition

Author's Note: Hey guys. I haven't really done many Niall POV's but they'll be coming soon! Don't worry! And THE STORY IS GETTING STARTED NOW!! I know it's been like 19 chapters, but for me, I think it starts NOW. Okay, enjoy!

Amanda's POV:

The early morning rays spilled through my window and I woke up by my phone ringing.

I shot up from my bed and looked at the time.

It was 1:30 pm.

I guess my parents let me sleep in.

I looked at the caller id on my phone and it was Belle.

I answered the call and she said "Morning sleepy head"

"Morning" I said back and yawned.

"Whatcha wanna do today?" She asked.

"I dunno. Can you come over and make some breakfast for me? Pretty pweaseeee" I asked her sweetly.

"Ugh. Fine." She replied.

In less than twenty minutes I heard a knock at the front door.

My parents were at work already so I was alone.

I got up, put my hair in a messy bun, looked through the peephole, saw it was Belle, and opened the door.

She had her blonde hair up in a high pony tail and she was still wearing her pjs.

I laughed at her sight and how she walked in her pjs all the way over here.

We lived in the same neighborhood.

I went to the kitchen and sat at one of the bar stools and put my elbows on the counter.

"You're cooking tomorrow" she said to me.

"Kay Kay" I replied.

I watched her as she cooked, not saying a word as she got out pancake batter and mixed it all up.

She was a good cook and I wasn't too bad myself.

I watched as she flipped them with a spatula.

Meanwhile, I got out maple syrup and butter.

I liked my pancakes the classic way.

Belle liked whipcream and strawberries so I got that out for her.

In a few minutes, we both went to the living area, turned on the tv, and devoured our pancakes.

*****

Belle and I decided to shower and meet back at my house.

I slipped out of my clothes and got in the shower.

The warm water ran over my skin, relieving my sore muscles.

I had sore muscles even though I didn't do anything.

Then I started singing Big Girls Don't Cry, thinking about last night.

He loves me.

I love him.

I wanted to keep this relationship forever and forever, but would that happen?

Pretty soon, he would be off to X-Factor and would he even remember to call me?

One side of my brain was thinking that and the other was thinking that he would always remember me.

I hope he didn't think that this was merely just a summer romance.