13. **Chapter Thirteen: Embracing Change** Urdu: تبدیلی کا سامنا کرنا

As Sitara moved through the house, she found a cozy living room with a large television. The inviting setup, with plush sofas and a soft rug, hinted at comfort she had rarely known. She paused for a moment, considering the idea of watching a film, but the unfamiliarity of it all made her move on, feeling like an outsider in this lavish environment.

Throughout the day, Sitara tried to keep herself occupied. She roamed around the house, familiarizing herself with her new surroundings, yet each grand room seemed to highlight her sense of displacement.

As Sitara explored the house, she found the studio Bahlaj had mentioned. It was filled with art supplies and canvases, the sight of which made her heart flutter with a forgotten joy. She had always loved to paint, though she rarely had the time or resources to indulge in it back home. The smell of fresh paint and the sight of blank canvases called to her, offering a glimmer of hope in an otherwise daunting situation. She traced her fingers over the brushes and paints, feeling a bittersweet pang of longing for simpler times.

Sitting down in front of an easel, she took a deep breath and picked up a brush. The familiar feel of the wooden handle in her hand was comforting. She dipped the brush into the paint, and with the first stroke, she felt a bit of her anxiety melt away. She let herself get lost in the process, her strokes becoming more confident as she painted. The first painting was a vibrant landscape of rolling hills and a serene river. The colors were rich and vivid, capturing the beauty of the natural world.

As she worked on the second painting, she felt a deeper connection to the canvas

As she worked on the second painting, she felt a deeper connection to the canvas. This one depicted a tranquil forest bathed in the golden light of the setting sun. The trees stood tall and proud, their leaves a mix of warm oranges and reds. The sunlight filtered through the branches, creating dappled patterns on the forest floor. With each brushstroke, she felt a sense of peace and accomplishment, her fears momentarily forgotten as she lost herself in the creation of these serene landscapes.

 With each brushstroke, she felt a sense of peace and accomplishment, her fears momentarily forgotten as she lost herself in the creation of these serene landscapes

Each painting told a story, a piece of her soul captured on canvas. The landscapes were a stark contrast to the turmoil within her, offering a glimpse into the tranquility she longed for. The vibrant colors and intricate details showcased her talent and passion, hinting at the potential for beauty and hope in her new life.