Ciel X Reader "Love Triangle" Part 2

~A/N~

Thank You to all of you who take time to read my story. I really appreciate. *bows* I shall be writing POVs for Sabastien from this chapter onwards.

~ Your POV ~

"Sabby!~~~ I want to play~~~" You said while chasing him. "I am going to serve My Lord tea now. Afterwards I will be..." Sabastien continued rambling on about his tasks. "And therefore I have no time to play with you." He ended. "Aww, thats too bad..." You sulked. "I wanted to talk to you about why I fell from the Angel Palace..." You said, provoking him to talk to you for answers. But all he did was push open a door and walk in silently. You scoffed at him and entered too as Ciel also wanted to meet you.

After Sabastien poured tea, he left the room to start preparing dinner. "May I ask how do you know my butler, Tenshi?" He asked you. "Sabby's my best friend. We've been betrothed since young!" You exclaimed happily.

~ Ciel's POV ~

"WHAT?!" I've never heard any of this from him!" I bellowed. I was shocked to know that Sabastien would actually agree on that. "Oh, and what are you?" I said returning to my normal calm self. 

"Just as it looks, I am a Angel mixed with a Demon. My mother was a Angel but fell in love with my dad, which is a Demon. They both lived happily in the Angel Palace, but one day my dad died due to sickness and my mother could not support the nation. Therefore to also make peace, she married the Demon King. Oh, my mom's dead too for your info."She replied all in one breath.

"Amazing, how did she do that?" I thought to myself. But most importantly--"So your mother is the Angel Queen?" I asked her. "Yup." She replied, short and sweet. Now my heart was beating like a drum again. Am I attracted to her?

~ Your POV ~

Your heart was fleeting. You had never realised how cute he was. His Dark Blue eyes looked like they saw into you, more then what people usually see on the outside. "Errm I have a request. Can Sabastien have the day off tomorrow? Please~" You begged with the sweetest puppy eyes you could do. He looked puzzled. "Fine." He broke the silence. "YAY!!!~" You smiled from ear to ear. You ran out of the room and headed straight for Sabastien, ensuring that half of the house got wrecked again. 

"Sabby, Ciel said you could have the day off tomorrow." You said beaming with pride. "Lord said that? Strange." Sabastien said wearing his signature smirk again. "Oh, one thing. I smashed the walls again. This place is too small." You said casually. "You may be the strongest angel, so can you repair the walls? I do it slower than you." Sabastien said with a sigh. At this point, the maid Mey Rin heard everything. 

~ Sabastien's POV ~

Tenshi was always so cheerful. Her past is the worst though. "Since you have the day off tomorrow, let's go out!~" Tenshi said excitedly. I could not bear to let her hopes down therefore I agreed. 

~-~-~-Time Skip-~-~-~

I opened the door to the guest room she was sleeping in and walked in quietly. When I was beside her bed, I tickled her till she got up. "Who was the one who asked me to wait at 9am but is still sleeping at 10am?" I asked while continuing to tickle her. She snapped her fingers and I was put to a immediate stop. She snapped once more to unfreeze me. "You always cheat" I exclaimed. "Sorry I was just too tired. Haven't slept in ages" Tenshi said yawning. I wondered what happened after I came down to earth.

Once I changed her, we both headed out to the field nearby where she fell. " I fell here? What a great place to fall, 'dad'" Tenshi yelled at the sky, obviously to her 'Father'. She told me about her past and what happened after I left. "Once I see him, I'll crush him" I said with anger when I heard what the Demon King had done to her. She may be the strongest Demon-Angel, but she can't go against her father. That is just like her. 

~ Ciel's POV ~

It was boring today. No tea being served, no snacks either. Nothing fun, just work and more work. It was quiet in the room. I looked out by the window to see the empty field, wait it was not empty. Tenshi and Sabastien was there together. Playing, flying, HUGGING?! "Keep your calm, you are a Phantomhive and should not be jealous over that girl and your butler." I repeated the statement in my head to calm myself but it only made me more jealous.

"I need her in my dull life. After all, Darkness cannot shine without Light." She was my light and I was the darkness. But there was a butler in the way. This was war. I could take her by a simple order but I knew that he would not follow it if he truly loved her. 

~ Your POV ~

You woke up the next morning, still thinking about the Phantomhive. When you thought about it, the feeling you felt for Sabastien was the same for your mother and father. The feeling you felt for Ciel was different... Like a spark just lighted your heart on fire. Were you in love?

~ Ciel's POV ~

I have to ask Sabastien how he feels about Tenshi. It is not confirmed that he loves her, right? When Sabastien came in to dress me, I asked him, "Errm... Sabastien, how do you feel about Tenshi?" "Ara ara, aren't you getting jealous My Lord." He said mockingly. "Just answer the question!" I replied, frustrated. "She and I are merely childhood friend and are like  family." He replied truthfully. "Will you be mad, if I took her away from you?" I said softly. "Of course not. I see that she herself has taken an interest to you." he said seeing through me. 

It was confirmed, I will confess my feelings today, to the one I merely know but love.

~A/N~

Sorry, the story was getting too long and I had to stop since it is 6am now. Got to sleep before it catches me. * Yawn * I promise that Sabastien will get more POVs in the next chapter. Pinky swear.