Ciel X Reader "Love Triangle" Part 3

~A/N~

I'm back!~ I know... it is not a Saturday yet. But since I have some free time now, I thought that I could write a chapter for you guys. I love y'all!~

~ Your POV ~

Ciel was walking towards me, I had to run! But, my legs wouldn't move. Neither would my wings even twitch! I was glued firmly to the ground. "Tenshi, I would like to speak to you in private. Come to my office before dinner." Ciel said as he pecked my cheek. I blushed madly. I turned around to see Sabastien smirking again at his young master. "Sabby!~ Don't bully Ciel, he is so nice and cute and and..." This list of yours went on forever. Sebastien knew that something was wrong with you. You had never acted this way before. Yes, he guessed right, you were lovestruck!~ 

~ Sabastien's POV ~

Tenshi was blushing madly as she talked on and on about My Lord. I knew at once, she was lovestruck, an illness that can never be cured by doctors, angels or even demons. Only the person who gave the illness can heal it. If not, both will become ill. This illness has been passed on to my dear Tenshi and Lord. What an enjoyable scene isn't it? "Now I have something new to tease My Lord about," I thought to myself, almost bursting out in laughter. I walked towards the end of the hallway to check if the servant were doing their jobs.

"Yes oh yes!~ That is what I heard with my own ears!~ Tenshi, our guest is stronger and more powerful than Sabastien!~ She could be more useful in doing the chores now!~" Mey Rin said all happy and cheerfully like always. What she didn't know was that I was right behind her with a dark aura wanting to pinch her cheeks so hard they'd burst out blood. "Hmm? Talking behind people's backs are not very maid-like is it, Mey Rin?" I said sarcastically. She started sweating, water puddling over the whole floor beneath her. "Hahaha," was all she could say. I just brushed it off my shoulders and continued the work I was assigned with. I hated the fact that people liked to say it to my face that Tenshi was a better demon than me. I was always second in everything. Sometimes I get jealous of her special blood. But after knowing what she has been through due to it, I wished I had not. 

~ Ciel's POV ~

It was tea time and Sabastien had brought me some scones with Earl Tea, my favourite. Tenshi was seated across my desk looking at me eat in delight. "Would you like some?" I asked her wondering if she was just hungry and wanted food. "No thank you, you can eat to your heart's content!~" She replied, without any hesitation. I found it awkward but continued eating anyways. Suddenly, Tenshi got up. "Ciel, please do not move and close your eyes tightly," she strictly told me. I obeyed and shut my eyes. I could feel strong wind blowing my hair as soon as I closed my eyes. "Ten..shi..." I stuttered when I opened my eyes. She was with her black wings but, with a demon looking form, red pearl eyes, short black top that showed her thin stomach and a short skirt with pants underneath. She looked like a gothic but with an evil aura... something was not right. "Ara ara, didn't Gabriella say to not open your eyes?~ You're going to see what you do not like..." She said sadistically.

That was not the Tenshi I knew, she was someone else. Soon I had my eyes covered with a blindfold. "My Lord, even a noble such as yourself should reespect a royal," a voice I knew was Sabastien spoke.

"You sense it too?"

"Yes, it is coming nearer,  although you set up the barrier around the mansion. He's a strong one,"

"But the diabolik twins should be able to do away with them!" The last sentence was said in unison by Sabastien and Tenshi. "Diabolik twins? What did they mean?" I thought to myself, questioning everything happening then.

~ Your POV ~

You uses your demon power to sense the enemy. "Straight ahead." You said coolly. Sabastien nodded in agreement and ran straight ahead. Soon you spotted the stranger and snuck up on him. "You don't want to mess with us do you?" You said, eyes glowing red. "If I have to!" The demon in front of you and Sabastien exclaimed in one slash, you and Sabastien X-crossed him with silverware and a syter. "Akuma, are you going to return Gabrielle? She would be sad that her secret would have to be let out of the bag," Sabastien said curiously. "Of course dear, Gabriella has to face her own consequences," You replied. Out of nowhere, Ciel appeared behind the trees, eye patch and blindfold taken away. "Sa..bas..tien, I comand...you to tell... me what... is going on," Ciel commanded Sabastien while looking at the dead demon disappear. " Gabriella would have to tell you herself," He replied bowing to his master. "I guess I have to go now, bye!~♡ See you another time cutie," You ended off changing back into your normal form. "Consequences huh, what a thing to say, Akuma," you yelled to yourself. What came next was to explain eveything to blacked out little Ciel.

"I forgot, Tenshi, today Lady Elizabeth will be visiting us. She is Ciel's cousin, betrothed by their parents." Sabastien said mockingly. "Huh, must be using Ciel for money after marriage, poor Lady Elizabeth, doesn't know a thing. Must be too immature, " you said, carrying Ciel Earl Phantomhive in your hands.

~-~-~- Time Skip -~-~-~

You told Ciel eveything the next day,
1. You are angel and demon that have 3 different personalities,  Tenshi with a kind soul, Akuma an ultra sadist and the form you were in now, Gabriella, a mixed with the ability to use both at once.

2. Your whole entire past. (See chapter 1 and 2)

3. Why you and Sabastien were called the diabolik twins. (You and Sabastien used to hunt down lurking demon who had escaped their chambers)

Ciel didn't seem to find it strange. But you did. "Maybe he had a worse off past," you thought to yourself. Soon you heard a loud pitched voice that made your wings spread. This time, your wings were pure white, in meaning that you wanted to protect someone from danger. "Ciel!!!!" The young yellow-haired girl screamed from the corridor. You hated the sound that sounded like screeching. "Ciel!!!" She flung her entire body onto Ciel. "Who is she?! Are you cheating on me?" She screamed immediately on arrival. "She is a friend of mine and Sabastien's," Ciel said calmly while prying her hands off him. "Ohhhh~ Sabastien has a girlfriend now ehh?~" She said teasingly. "He and I are betroth but we are only like family," you explained to her. "We can go on a double date tomorrow!~" She went on and on about dresses and accessories and others, while you, Ciel, and Sabastien who had come to deliver tea stood rooted to the ground with your mouths open in shock.

~A/N~

Next chapter here we go!~ X3