Ciel X Reader "Love Triangle" Part 7

~A/N~

We always have to start with an author's note right? So, I am back to update again. 

Please re-read chapter 5 and 6! I messed up! 

But, I did quite good for my examinations so I am happy. XD But my finals are yet to come. Anyways, on with this chapter!

~ Your POV ~

You started the day with a great thud. You had slept so well last night that you fell off the bed in the morning. Ciel rushed into your room with a worried face. Recently, he had been spending a lot of time with you as you were now his Girlfriend. "What happened?" He asked with worried eyes/eye. "I slept like a log, but the log was rushing down the river," You answer him tiredly but stuck out your tongue  after you said the statement. You heard him sigh in relief. "No worries, I can heal faster than everyone else, even demons~" You said to console his mending heart. He knew that well. "I always give in to you," He said with another sigh. You pecked his cheek and got onto your feet and walked towards the washroom to start off your morning properly.

You had to prepare for the storm coming. You still had not told Ciel what happened yesterday night. "My enemy, Ciel Phantomhive..." The statement kept repeating in your head. You shook it off, "I should not tell him, I might get him in a dangerous situation." While you were going down the steps, the door rang. You saw as a frantic Mey-Rin went to open the door with Ciel behind her, curious to who it was. You knew who it was, it was Alois Trancy, you could smell his scent from there, full of hatred. "Ciel!~ I've come to visit my dear...enemy~"The blond boy squealed but tone changed drastically during the last word. You saw Claude and Hannah bow towards you. You curtsied back. "Hello dear~" Alois waved to you. You smiled back.

~ Ciel's POV ~

How does Alois know Gabriella? I knew she was hiding something this morning. I will have to ask her later, she must be hiding something important, very important. Irritated with Alois and Gabriella talking like they were more than friends, I requested for all of us to eat breakfast together. Alois headed to my dining room while Gabriella went to help Sebastien with breakfast. "Jealous?~" Alois asked me on purpose. He knew it and was still trying?! Irritation made my eyebrow twitch. "I would be lying if I said I wasn't. But let me warn you, Gabriella is mine and mine alone!" I said in strict tone. What if I do take Her Majesty away?" He asked curious on what death felt like. I ignored him and turned away to my seat.

~ Sebastien's POV ~

I could sense my enemy Claude enter the kitchen with Gabriella. Since she had erased their memories, it would not be a surprise that he does not remember meeting me and Gabriella yesterday. "Morning Sebby!" She exclaimed in excitement and hugged me from behind. "Morning, help me with the pie crust would you?" not forgetting to whisper to her secretly, "The storm has arrived yes?" I got my answer hidden well, "Double yes~". With that we started preparing breakfast. Not long after, Claude left the kitchen leaving me and Gabriella alone. "Let's start the mission now, Tenshi," I said and white wings enwrapped Gabriella, becoming Tenshi, my sweet angel. "Mission start!~" She said cheerful.

*****Mision Start!*****

I severed breakfast 10 seconds faster than usual and excused myself. Walking slowly back to the kitchen, I estimated time that Tenshi would at least get Hannah. "Hmm, 1 minute? Maybe." After putting the food cart away, I ran at demon speed to Claude, the spider demon. We had 30 minutes to finish this mission, at least before Ciel and Alois finds out.

~ Your POV ~

You(Tenshi) rushed for Hannah, tackled her from behind and sliced her up. Angels are not that cruel, they do it gently but quickly with swift movements. After you(Tenshi) stole the demon sword, you turned into Akuma. Since angels are not to touch the demon sword, you turned into Akuma for the job. This special blood was great in these kinds of situations. You(Akuma) killed Hannah, leaving her out of the picture, at least for now. Next, to kill Claude with Sebastien. Unlike Hannah, this was going to be tough, without letting Alois and Ciel know, it would be impossible to touch him. 

When you(Akuma) got the scene of death happening, Sebastien and Claude were already going on with Ciel and Alois fighting with swords as well. "What happened here in 1 minute?!" You(Akuma) while running to help Ciel as he looked as though he was losing the fight. Flicking your finger, Alois lost his breath and could not breathe, suffocating and passing out. Next was to kill Claude. You(Akuma) jumped up and used the demon sword to slice up Claude with Sebastien leaving a messy corpse in the scene, just like an evil diabolik twins would. "Ahhh, it is so messy now, sorry Sebby~" You(Akuma) said apologetically thinking of all the work needed to be done to rub off blood stains. You(Gabriella) would be dragged into it. For now, you had to get rid of 3 'dead' bodies.

~ Lizzy's very very very short POV ~

"Now our plan is ruined Alois, though great job faking death guys!~" I exclaimed happily after seeing them at their mansion waiting for their return. "Sorry, this was a test run to see what powers she really contained. It did hurt all of us physically though." Alois replied showing scars on his arm made by Ciel. "My 'Fiancé' sure is hostile ain't he?" I giggled. 

"Soon, death shall part them all."

~A/N~

Hey~ Thanks for reading my fan fiction. I am going to end off here for the night. Have a nice rest or nice day. Depends on what time you read this. XP Bye!~