Ciel X Reader "Love Triangle" Part 6

~A/N~

Time for the most annoying chapter ever! High pitched Lizzy throughout entire chapter.

---WARNING!---

 A Lizzy on the loose. 

~ Ciel's POV ~

I could not wait to see my dearest Gabriella in the dress I picked. I thought she would like the plain style. I hope she does not hate it! Not long, I saw her coming down the stairs with the knee-lengthed dress I picked. I rushed up to her to escort her to the carriage waiting to ferry us. Today was my most dreadful day. Sebastien was invited for a double date. The coupling was wrong as well:

Ciel X Lizzy & Sebastien X Gabriella/Akuma/Tenshi

How ridiculous! I was furious about it. Sensing my rage, Gabriella leaned her head on my shoulder. I was glad Sebastien was on the horse instead of in the carriage with us. It would be so embarrassing!~ ///>.<///

~ Your POV ~

Even without any power, you could tell Ciel was furious about something. He started pouting half way through the journey. You thought of a plan to calm him down. You placed my head on his shoulder. He did stiffen up at first, but relaxed afterwards and placed his head above yours. You felt like you were playing roles in a olden timed movie. Something hit you like a brick, strong impact came to your heart. What you were doing was wrong. You could not be in a relationship with him! It was firstly forbidden. Secondly, his soul was sold to Sebastien and to break the contract would ruin his plan of taking revenge. Thirdly, you never did remember at first but was ENGAGED to his cousin, the annyoing Lizzy. 

While thinking of all the reasons to support your statement, you fell asleep. Soon, Ciel joined you in wonderland. And without both of you knowing, you were already there and a mad Lizzy was staring at you and Ciel being lovey-dovey in the carriage in broad daylight. She knew what had happened. You were now his girlfriend. She knew from the beginning your feelings and his. Now, you were pretending to sleep, just for fun to enrage Lizzy more. You had a feeling Ciel was as well. You felt his head turn and now his lips brushing against your head. You knew he was awake by the slight smirk he was hiding on your head. You acted with him as though both of you had just awoke. Stretching and yawning. 

~ Ciel's POV ~

Lizzy was enraged. Perfect! I loved that furious red face of hers. It makes me want to laugh. It was rather amusing. But, I am happy it got across her that I was dating Gabriella instead and had no feeling for her at all except for cousin love.We got out of the carriage together hand in hand. I whispered to Gabriella, "want to make her mad even more?" "Sure!~" She sounded happy and amused as well. We shared a smirk and continued holding hands and intertwining our fingers as we walked towards where she was. "Ciel!!! You cheated on me!!!" She yelled in her high-pitched voice. Luckily for us, Gabriella shut her eardrums with magic and placed her hands around my ears, covering out all sound. Sebastien placed his hands on her head, putting her to sleep.

Few hours later, Lizzy awoke. She started sobbing and her face puffed up, red. Swollen eyes were soon seen after half an hour of crying. "She is fake crying dear, I can sense great demonic powers in this area. A demon is helping her, allow me to go search," Gabriella said. I nodded and thought, "Why would she do this?" Something was terribly wrong. She had something up her ribbon-full sleeves. 

~ Sebastien's POV ~

"Let's go!~" Gabriella said gearing up by changing into Tenshi. "No one should mess with Ciel," She said with her white soft wings spread out and her body covered with pretty white dress with white ribbons. "Young Master will not get harm as long as he has you... and me," I said proudly to Tenshi. "Self praise is an international disgrace dear Sebastien, shall I cleanse you?" She said mockingly. "No, cleanse yourself first," I said back. She glared back amused with my reply. We the left towards the demons. 

"Claude and Hannah,"I said pointing in the direction I sensed them. But before I knew it, Tenshi was already ahead of me running towards the scene. We arrived in a nick of time where they were standing. "We knew you would come Your Highness and Sebastien," Claude said bowing to Tenshi and growled my name. I smirked seeing how agitated he was to kill me. I had Tenshi, I would never lose to him now. I could see that he knew as he was holding himself back with all his might, the urge soon died down in him. He pushed up his originally fine spectacles and soon fainted before he could mutter a word out from his mouth. I stared at Tenshi, knowing she was behind this. "What? Got a problem? I hated the scrutiny given to me," she said with her brows sliding downwards.

"Nope, nothing at all. I am thankful that you removed their memories of tonight.It would calm down the storm for tonight. See you soon, Tenshi," I ended off perfectly on time as she disappeared and give me back Gabriella.

~ Ciel's POV ~

I simply could not take Lizzy's crying anymore! Just as I was about to give her a knock out, she stopped and fainted back down onto the bed. Since it was her place, I walked out to the entrance of the mansion and bid her family goodbye. Before I left, I broke off the engagement with Lizzy straight with her father. "Why?! Elizabeth is perfect!" My uncle yelled at me. Just then, I saw Gabriella walk towards from the wood. "Because uncle, this is my girlfriend, which is more pure and perfect then a girl who has demons backing her up," I said as I hugged Gabriella. "What does this imbecile have that my daughter does not?!" He retorted, wanting a clear answer on why I did not like his daughter. 

"My girlfriend, Gabriella is beautiful. She has more smarts the Elizabeth. She does not have a father which is a money-face. She is a perfect match for me and did I mention? She is a wonderful girl unlike your annoying daughter!" I yell back at his face. This gave him a shock. "That's right b****ard! Ciel was right on spot. Maybe a little too polite to a f***er like you!" Gabriella laughed while rolling on the floor. Soon I joined her laughing like a maniac. My uncle kept a blank face throughout this moment. Gabriella seemed unsatisfied and went up to him and looked him in the eye. He twitched and stared back. 

Gabriella then smirked. She took a few steps back and changed into her half Demon, half Angel form. Her left wing Black, right wing White. Feathers of both colours started falling from a dark sky enveloping everyone. "Would you like to know a secret in exchange for the break off?" She said, I just stood there keeping my composure like always.

~ Your POV ~

Your uncle-in-law to be nodded afraid to die. "I am not human!~" You started making it rain acid feathers on him alone. Burning his back and head terribly. You stopped when Sebastien called you. Snapping out of it, you put every one asleep and went off.

"How could you come at the best timings? Are you my stalker?~" Ciel asked you seductively. "That would be my greatest secret and magic trick!~" You replied him pecking him on the lips. He was shocked and pulled you closer. He kissed you deeply and you sealed the night with a emotional kiss. Death scenes pulled to your mind. You shook it off and deepened the kiss. Soon falling asleep on his lap like a kitten. The last thing you heard before blanking out was, 

"You are so cute and innocent when you sleep. I love you, Gabriella. No matter how different you are from the others. I will accept all your forms. Akuma, Tenshi and your human self, Gabriella."