Ciel X Reader "Love Triangle" Special 7.5!

~A/N~

I will not be uploading for the next 2 weeks. You have my sincere apologies. I am now very busy with work. Unless I am able to find time, I will not be updating. Sorry and thank you for your understanding.

~ Your POV ~

As Akuma has said, you were now scrubbing the stained floor. Although you had killed many before, you still hated the stench it gave out after a few hours of neglect. You gave up and threw the rag you were holding away. You had a butler to do it, you were royalty. You went to your room for a new set of clothes so you could greet Ciel properly. You had not seen his face ever since you got together. You changed in the speed of light and headed towards his study. 

You knocked on the door before peaking in the room. You saw Ciel wearing his spectacles and it looked very adorably cool. You walked up to him and hid behind his back. "Sebastien, stop playing games..." He sounded irritated. You were controlling your laughter as hard as possible. It subsided and you thought of an idea-- to scare him. "Ciel~ " You fell on top of him. "Ahh!" He fell onto his table. He turned his head ready to scold the idiot, you, who disrupted his peace and quiet of work. 

~ Ciel's POV ~

When I turned around, I was stopped by a soft lip pressing against mine. My eyes widened due to the shock but I closed my eyes and deepened the kiss. I hated losing, therefore I used a plan I thought of while thinking of her. I poked the side of her waist and she let out a yelp. I managed to slip my tongue into her mouth and explored the wet caven. She pushed me away with a innocent face, gasping for air. I smirked in revenge. 

~A/N~

I will continue the story plot when I am free. See you soon my fellow readers!