Ciel X Reader "Love Triangle" Part 10

~A/N~

Hey!~ I'm back. Finished the string of exams till next month ;-;. Happiness does not last long... Anyways, let's get started. Sorry for the vulgar language used.

~ Your POV ~

"Hahaha! This is some one you trust? He is human b***ch! Try again, this time a demon!" You father said as he threw silver swords at you(Tenshi). You(Tenshi) carried Ciel as you(Tenshi) jumped and dodged the attacks. "He is different, at least he is better than you, a man who would kill his own WIFE!" You(Tenshi) yelled at him, returning mage swords aiming at his heart. "I am a demon, it is what we do!" He smirked and dodged the attacks swiftly. Just then, Sebastien entered through the window. "I knew some one broke the barrier! Why not him instead 'dear'? Much more stronger than a puny human." He  stopped the battle and walked towards Sebastien. "That is fine your highness. But you must be informed that the human boy you were talking about is actually a Demon." He said returning the smirk. 

"WHAT?!" The King bellowed. You(Gabriella) knew it from the start, you(Gabriella) could sensed it when you(Gabriella) went near him. You(Tenshi) started laughing when you(Tenshi) heard Sebastien tell your 'father' that. Ciel sent you a confused look. "Wait... you thought I didn't know?" You(Tenshi) asked and the laughter stopped. They nodded bluntly while you(Tenshi) started laughing again. "This is hilarious! I am a mixed demon and angel, Demon Princess and Angel Queen, how could you have thought that I did not know?" You started rolling on the floor carpet now. 

~ Ciel's POV ~

I was amazed at how she knew. I didn't think that she could sense it with the barrier I put up around me. My eyes widened in shock as she put me down and started rolling on the floor. This girl is truly amazing. That reminds me that we haven't gone on a date yet, wait what am I thinking at a time like this?! I was turned into a demon not long ago by Sebastien as we had trouble with the Trancys. (Watch Season 2) Sure I was shocked to know that Alois was still alive after what happened, but this meant that he was a demon too. After all, he has 5 demons with him.

"Sebastien, Tenshi, can you just settle everything so we can go back? I was doing important filings and work at that moment..." I said furring my brows. "Sorry Ciel, Alois, Claude and Hannah plus the triplets this time are in your mansion now." Tenshi sent me a look that said sorry. I sighed at the thought of the mansion and servants in a mess. "No worries Young Lord, I will clean it up with Gabriella," Sebastien reassured me. "Don't drag her into it!" Tenshi yelled and the King started laughing. What is with all the laughing today? Father and Daughter much? 

"You may go now, I have to return to the underworld. I understand that you just wanted to hide away from those demons. My my, new citizens on the lose, who knows how many more there are..." The king spoke to us. "Thank you, Father." Tenshi said sincerely as she carried me bridal stly again and flew out of the window Sebastien entered by.

~ Your POV ~

You(Tenshi) turned back into Gabriella and landed onto the ground perfectly. Laying down Ciel after yourself. "Time to kill again, this time, using the demon into the heart Sebastien." You told Sebastien. "You can just roam around like usual Ciel, nothing, I mean nothing, will hurt you. Not even a scratch." You smiled at Ciel and told him. You could feel the heat from there due to your enhanced senses. You giggled a bit before running in the speed of light to where you and Sebastien sensed Claude and the rest.

Your powers were made to destroy Demons and Angels, so you did not need to Demon Sword to kill.  "Game start!~" You squealed and rushed towards Hannah, your dear friend."Hi!~" You blew into her ear and burned her dress with Angel fire. Since she was a demon, the heat and pain was increased by ten times and she died into ashes within seconds. You then turned to the triplets, leaving Claude to Sebastien, his true enemy. 

The triplet had already sensed you coming and were in battle stance. You wished them good luck as you were gone from their sight in an instant. "The previous game level was not fun... Make it fun for me will 'yah?" You sighed and killed one of them with a silver sword. "Not fun, punishment time!" You fumed up and threw spiral wind slashes at them, they dodged it perfectly in sync. "Fun fun fun fun fun!~" You yelled sadistically and attacked them continuously. After what seemed for ages, they started to get restless. "Not yet!~" You whispered into their ears. You got behind their backs when they blinked. Slashing them with silver knifes that you got form the kitchen.

~ Ciel's POV ~

I looked through the window to see how they were doing, They were all dead. Sebastien killed Alois and Claude, while Gabriella killed the triplets and Hannah. Gabriella was now pouring Holy Water on the triplets as she started a demon fire on them. He eyes turned bloody red as she looked at their deaths. In an blink of an eye, they were turned into ashes. Poor them, not like I cared.

Looking at the time, it was already time for tea. Killed in broad daylight. How shameful. Gabriella made it easy for herself by turning them into ash. Now all she had to do was sweep the remains up while Sebastien had to dispose the body. Gabriella was so much smarter than my Butler. The mansion was not in a horrible state at all. Must have concentrated on finding me only. I smirked at the thought. 

"What are you thinking about dear?~" A voice I longed to hear forever whispered in my ear. "You obviously." I turned around to peck her soft fluffy lips. She smirked and pulled on my shirt sleeve to drag me inside. I wonder what is going on today?

~A/N~

I just really love SEVENTEEN. I am also a K-Pop fan and I write stories about XiuMin from EXO and Woozi from SEVENTEEN. Feel free to read them. Till next time, bye!~