Chapter 20-New Living Conditions

It has been 1 week since the party was formed, and the team has made very little progress in their travels. Despite their shortcomings however, the group has had much to learn and experience, especially Naruto after being given the capability to speak and understand proper English.

The knucklehead ninja has even found some fondness towards certain music,shows, and movies that do not exist in his world. But enough exposition from me, as narrator, it's best to show rather than tell. So let's see the details from Star Lord's POV as he sits in his retro style room that only an 80's baby could love on his desk using what looks like a really old retro cassette tape recorder.

Oh...And Quill has two guests hidden in his bed underneath the blankets, looks like.

"So it's been a week since I formed my ragtag group of toons." "And truth be told; I can't stand em' any longer, someone PLEASE save me..."

Quill pause for second with a slight snicker before continuing on, saying-

"Nah, in all seriousness though; they're a pretty fun bunch." " But I'd be lying if I said they don't annoy me at times, except for Tails, he's-he's alright, he is an ALRIGHT kid...who is also a fox." "A talking fox, so I found the perfect stand-in for Rocket, only his potty-mouth degenerate behavior is nonexistent, which for all intents and purposes; is a welcoming upgrade...no offense, Rocket.

Peter flashes back to Tails assisting him with a miniature drone that resembles a canister to a retro vacuum cleaner. While Naruto and Sakura, along with Naruto's shadow clones are cleaning up around the ship.

"Man, this is tough." Tails says, struggling to fix the drone.

"Like I said, little buddy; stuff like this is LITERALLY out of this world compared to what you're used to." "So it's okay if you wanna stop, I can handle the rest-"

"Got it." Tails said nonchalant, leaving Quill flabbergasted when the drone starts speeding down the hallway to mop up the floor. Quill then slowly turns his head to Tails, who shows off by patting the dust out of his now blackened gloves.

"What?" "It was tough for me, but not impossible." Tails said with a smug face and shrug...A smug shrug.

"Go new Rocket!" Quill's shouts, and high fives Tails, who doesn't get the name he's referencing, but assumes that's his new nickname that Quill has given him.

"OK, I take that back; he's a cool kid."

While recording, it's revealed that Peter has been drawing on his desk, making some nice colored sketches of his new team. After finishing his drawing of Tails, he moves on to drawing Sakura in a realistic art style where she actually looks like a real Japanese girl.

"Then we have these two knucklehead foreign toons...Ana-MAY, I think they're called."

Quill has another flashback of Sakura helping Peter make tea in the kitchen. Peter pours an extremely hot tea in his cup from a retro teapot.

"Is it supposed to be that hot?" Sakura asked.

"I have major sinus problems, so I need it to be as hot as possible if I ever wanna breathe naturally again."

After taking some time for it to cool off, Sakura and Peter take small sips of the tea while sitting on the dinner table.

"So what do you think?" Asked Quill.

"Hmm...Not bad, but it could use a little more flavor."

Moments later, Sakura speeds her way to the kitchen and adds some extra ingredients to the tea and makes a new cup for them both.