Chapter 29: Shopping and preparation

Next day

All were ready to go shopping and reached the shopping mall on time and now waiting for Mehtas as they all were really excited for shopping, but the only thing was that now only ladies and girls were going and in the evening Tara and Armaan will go for the ring shopping...

After some time Mehtas also came except Tara as she had to go for some urgent work so she will reach after some time...

Everyone did their shopping and now they were waiting for Tara in the place from where they did their shopping...

In all that Ramya was getting worried as Tara was late so she wondered what her in-laws will think about her and someone get the chance to degrade her and you all know about who I am talking...

Sana: Oh God, Tara was always late, she did not come on time, don't know what she will do in Rajmahal and as a soon to be queen she should be on time everywhere... (smirking in her mind and making fake sad face like she was disappoint on Tara)

She looked at everyone's look and looked at them. She thinks that they are thinking about Tara in another way but she was unaware that they were actually worried about her...

Hearing this Ramya got more worried because she thought that the rathors will think about Tara as an irresponsible person so she was trying to call her, but she was not picking her phone...

But Ragini did not like the comment Sana made on Tara so she looked at her mother-in-law and sister-in-law who had the same expression as they will scold her anytime, so she took a lead as she could not tolerate anyone saying anything to Tara...

Ragini: she could be busy so she will come, and we will wait for her... (with little stun voice)

Hearing her stun voice, Sana did not say anything but grit her teeth and fist her hand in anger, but she could not react in front of them as she did not want to destroy her image...

But then they saw that Tara was coming from the door, so they all became happy...

Before Ramya could react Ragini and Nisha stood up in their place and went towards her and Radhika knew what would happen next, so she did not stand and thought to enjoy the show...

Ragini: Are you okay dear?

Nisha: Is everything okay? If you want, we can call Armaan here... hmm... (in tense voice)

Tara: maa, Chachi relax everything is good, it's just I was stuck in traffic because of something happened on the road... (making them calm)

Ragini: oh, then okay, but still are you okay na...

Tara: ha maa... (holding her hand)

Listening to her, Ragini and Nisha became relaxed and made her sit between them, looking at everything Ramya became relaxed as her daughter is in good hands, she knew before but still she was a mother so she had some confusion but now everything is clear, so she is happy now...

They completed their shopping and Abhira and Akshita also came as they were also not there as they had some work, so they also helped Tara and she helped them like that they complete everything and went to their home...

In the evening Tara and Armaan meet as he promised Tara, he came to pick her up and then they completed their ring shopping and then enjoyed their dinner and again he dropped her at her home, and they bid bye to each other and Armaan departed from there and went towards Rajmahal...

On Engagement Day:

Preparation was going on in the Rajmahal as the Engagement would be held there so there was a hustle bustle going on for the decoration...