Chapter 6

Andy stood by the door laying his head against it 'what am I going to-' his mind stopped as he thought bout his cop friends Luke and Sam. He went to his office grabbing his phone picking it up dialing their number. "Hello?" Sam answered, "hey Sam I need a big favor!" Andy said. Sam smiled through the phone "I'm listening." "I need you and Luke to find a body quick! I don't need to go to jail I have enough on my plate." Andy said as he ran his fingers through his black hair. He then looked through some papers on his desk. Sam chuckled "what's in it for us hm?" "Anything you want just help me out!" Andy said as he looked through the papers. "The body is by my office just find it and meet me at my house I'll give you money or whatever y'all want." Sam was telling Sam what was going on, "alright works with us we will let you know when we get rid of it." The call ended as Andy smiled leaning back in his chair.

Andy got up and walked to the door where Raven was opening it. As he walked in he saw her lying there looking up at him still tied to the bed. He smirked as he heard her muffled whines. Andy grabs the key off the desk, taking off the chastity belt. "You're such a good girl," he smirked as he slide the toy in and out of her slowly. Raven arched her back pulling on the cuffs. Andy takes the ball gag off of her "what is it? Hmm?" Raven looked at him not saying a word. Andy raises a brow, grabs her chin and makes her look at him. "Speak now! I can't read your pretty little mind now can I?" He growled, Raven "no sir." Andy smirked "now speak use your words." Raven giggled "make me." Andy stood up, uncuffed her hands and ankles, flipping her on her stomach. "Wrong choice of words baby girl," Andy smirked as he only recuffed her hands to the bed.

He laid his hand on her ass spanking her hard as she let out a soft moan. "You like that," he whispered in a deep tone. Raven nodded "yes," "yes what?" Andy smirked as he kissed on her neck, "yes sir." Andy then turned the vibrated on his slide it inside her, she bit her lip holding back moans. Andy suddenly stops as he hears noises coming from inside the house. "Why did you stop," Raven whined slightly confused. Andy heard the noise again this time louder. He then uncuffed Raven and pulled her behind him grabbing his gun. "Sir what's going on?" Raven whispered. "Go to my office, hide under my desk til I make sure the place is clear," Andy said as he and his men go to where to noise was. Raven nodded as she did as told hiding under his desk.

Andy and some of his men look everywhere and find nothing. Until Andy points his gun at someone and his men do the same. "Come out not!" He yelled, Sam and Luke stood up laughing. "What the fuck!" Andy says as he puts his gun away and so does his men. Sam and Luke keep laugh as Andy shakes his head, "what are you guys doing here? I sent you to find a body, did you find it?" Andy says looking at them with a serious expression. Sam nodded "yes Andy it's also burned and gone. No evidence." Andy smiled, "let's go to my office and talk in private."

(Like comment and share lmk what you think and if you want you could give me ideas. Always need good ideas🫶🏻. Thanks for the love and support♥️)