Chapter 54

Dan and some men walked in as Andy sat there looking at them "what is it this time?" They all sat down as they looked at Andy "your wife!" Andy's eyes narrowed "what bout her?" One of the men smirked "I'm the owner of that club you decided to walk into and destroy or well hurt one of my employees-" Andy stopped the man. "Stop right there! You come in here and think you can say I destroyed your club! I hurt your employee bc his hands were on my wife! I don't care what happens she can work there but if another one of your employees touch's my wife I won't be so easy next time!" One of the men looks at Andy as Raven slides his cock in her mouth, Andy clench's his jaw and looks down at her giving her the serious look. The man in front of him glared at him "if you do that again she is no longer allowed to work there!" Andy laid a gun on the table "hm I own that place which means I own you! My wife can work there!-" Andy mumbled under his breath as he clenched the table "sht!~"

Andy quickly cleared his throat as he looked at the men "now you guys no longer have job! You're fired!" The men looked at each other, as Raven sucked his cock faster taking him deeper, Andy leaned his head as he growled. He then quickly looked straight as the men looked at him "you know what Andy fuck you! Next time I see your wife I'll be sure to pleasure her~." Andy glared at them pointing his gun at them as he pulled the trigger "three seconds to get out or I'll kill you!" The man's employees ran out as the man smirked "stay away from what's mine!" He then pulled the trigger shooting the man in the chest. Dan took the man's body out closing the door as Andy looked down at Raven as she kept going "fuck~ you're such a naughty girl~ your lucky they didn't catch you love~." She slide her tongue around his cock, sucking faster as he laid his hand on the back of her head moving it up and down, "damn~ you're such a horny little slut for me~." Raven moaned around his cock as she sucked faster "mmm~."

Andy leaned his head back "fuck~ come here~." Raven took his cock out of her mouth as he pulled her up. He then turned her around pushing her over the table, he pulled her skirt up and panties to the side sliding inside her "fuck~ your soaked~ did you enjoy what you heard~." Raven gripped the table as she moaned "yes daddy~." He gripped her throat as he thrusted harder and faster "mm~ I'll never let anyone hurt you my love~." Raven moaned louder gripping the table as Andy gripped her hands holding them behind her back as he went faster. "You like this~ say it say you like it~," he moaned. Raven leaned her head back "fuck~ I love it daddy~ keep going~ please~." He pulled out of her as he pinned her on the table sliding back inside her going faster "shit~ you so beautiful darling~." Raven wrapped her legs around his waist as he leaned down kissing on her breasts and neck "Andy~ don't stop~." Andy then bite her neck going faster as she gripped ahold of his shirt as he moaned "I don't plan to not yet anyways.~"

Raven arched her back as Andy pushed her hips down laying his hands on her hips as he went faster "fuck~ ahh~ such a good girl~." Andy thrusted harder and deeper as she moaned "keep going daddy~ imma cum~ ahh~." He went faster gripping her throat pulling her closer as he went faster "good girl~ finish for me~." She wrapped her arms around him as she soon came and so did he gripped her throat tighter as he came "fuck~ mmm~." Raven kissed him deeply as he pulled out of her pulling up his pants as she fixed her panties and skirt. Andy smirked and slapped her ass as she walked by. They walked to the living room as Dan looked at them "want me to touch up your tattoos before your daughter and mother gets here?" Raven smiled and looked at Dan "if you have time we can." Dan had already had everything set up as he patted the couch "lay down and I'll fix them for you."

Andy sat down as Raven laid her head on his lap, Dan put on some gloves lifting ravens skirt where the tattoos were, and started touching up her tattoos "I'm surprised you didn't get asked why she was under the table." Raven just laid there and watched Dan and giggled "I- I am to honestly." Dan looked at Andy and chuckled "yall freaky I can hear literally everything." Raven hide her face as Andy smirked "why you listening?" Dan laughed as he finished one tattoo and started fixing the other, "kinda hard not to listen when Raven is the loudest one." Andy shook his head and chuckled "I know she is." Dan then cleaned the tattoos up and covered them "you know if you all ever want anymore tattoos let me know I'll do them for free." Andy and Raven nodded "I would love more tattoos but where I can show them off not keep them covered." Andy looked at Raven "ohh is that so?~" Raven nodded and sat up "yes it is~." He smirked and kissed her "some other time darling." Raven nodded as she cuddled close to Andy.

(Like, comment, and share, lmk what you think and if you want you could give me more ideas. Anyways need good ideas. Thanks for the love and suppost🫶🏻♥️🙏🏻)