Chapter 52

Andy smirked "such a shame you bought this~ cuz now imma rip or cut it off you~." Raven bite her lip "please do~." Andy grabbed the knife from the drawer sliding the blade down her as she bite her lip softly letting out moans. He slide the knife across the lace cutting it then ripping it off her "I'll buy you more~." Raven nodded as she watched him cut the panties to lingerie, he threw the cut up clothing on the floor. He slide the blade down her thigh as he pulled on the chain "want me to keep going?~" She leaned her head back "please don't stop~." Andy smirked as he held the knife to her neck gripping her hair as she looked up at him smirking. He leaned down kissing her deeply as he laid the knife on the table. Andy smirked as he kissed down her body as she closed her legs. He laid his hands on her legs spreading them apart as he slide his fingers inside she then moaned as he smirked "that's a good girl~." Andy smirked as he went faster as she arched her back, letting out soft moans "mmm~ oh god~ I need you please~."

Andy crawled over her kissing her skin as she pulled on the cuffs he unbuckled his belt pulling out his cock. He uncuffed her hands and ankles flipping her on her stomach making her get on all fours as he recuffed her hands. He slide inside her going slow, "fuck~ feels so good darlin.~" Raven looked back at him, he gripped her throat as he went slightly faster "that's a good girl~." He gripped her breasts with his other hand as he went faster "fuck~ open your mouth stick your tongue out~." Raven kept her eyes on him as she did what he told her to. Andy smirked grabbing a bottle of whiskey out from the fridge under the bedside table. He took a drink holding some in his mouth putting the bottle down. He then went faster spitting the drink in her mouth as she swallowed it. Andy pulled her hair back as she moaned he went faster and deeper "oh fuck~ such a good little slut~."

He gripped her throat as she moaned "fuck~ sir please~," Andy bite his lip "please what baby?~" He slide his hands down her body as he went faster gripping her waist "please can I cum sir please~." Andy bite his lip "yes cum for me~." Raven leaned her head back moaning louder as she pulled on the cuffs cumming "fuck~ yes daddy~." Andy slowly pulled out uncuffung her and sitting on the edge of the bed "come here~." Raven climbed off the bed sliding to her knees as he smirked "you're gonna look up at me as you suck my cock like a good girl.~" Raven slowly slide his cock him her mouth sucking slow as he leaned his head back slightly "oh that's a good girl~." He looked down at her as she went faster he gripped her hair with both hands. She kept eye contact as he softly whimpered she took him deep "fuck~ fuck~," he eyes rolled back slightly as she went faster and kept taking him deep. Andy gripped her head with both hands as he moved her head up and down "ah~ fuck taking me so well~ I'm close darling~."

Raven looked away from him as he made bee stop "climb on my lap~ ride my cock baby~." Raven climbed on him as she slide his cock inside her slowly bouncing "mmm~ sir feels so good~." Raven laid her hands on his chest going faster as he pulled her down kissing her "mmm~ fuck don't stop darlin~." Andy thrusted upwards as she went faster "oh fuck~ yes right there keep going~ I want your cum inside me master please~." He went faster making her look at him as he gripped her throat "take it you little slut~." She bite her lip as she eyes rolled back "oh god yes~ fuck~." Andy leaned his head back gripping her waist "fuck~ faster baby imma cum~." Raven went faster as Andy soon came inside her as she came as well "oh yes~ daddy keep fucking me please~." Andy pinned her down as he pounded inside her "this what you want!~ want to fuck you til your shaking?~" Raven moaned nodding "please daddy~."

Andy smirked as he went faster then slow as he pulled on the collar she had on "your mine my slut~ say it~ say your my slut~." Raven slide her hands down his chest as he went faster "I'm your slut daddy~." She arched her back as he pulled out of her he went down licking and sucking her clit "Andy~," she grinded herself against his mouth as he went faster. Andy smirked as he made her lay on the edge of the bed "play with yourself while I fuck your pussy~." Andy thrusted himself back inside her as she rubbed her clit he pulled her hair back "you like this?~ does it feel good?~" He thrusted harder as she went faster bitting the pillow moaning "oh fuck~ yes right there fuck faster daddy please~." Andy gripped her waist going faster and deeper "yes baby girl~ ah fuck~ your gonna make daddy cum, cum with me~, go faster~." Raven rubbed her clit faster as Andy thrusted faster "oh fuck imma cum daddy please~." Andy smirked and helped her rub her clit as he went harder "cum for me baby~."

Andy came deep inside her again as Raven squirted on his cock and the floor. She moaned loudly as he slowed down "ah~ ah~ Andy f-fuck~." He slowly pulled out as her body was trembling, he laid her on the bed as he crawled next to her. Raven and Andy began to catch their breath as he held her as her body trembled. Andy smirked "did that feel good love?~" Raven nodded as she cuddled close to Andy "yes daddy~ I'm so tired now." Andy helped her close "get some rest darling I'll be here when you wake up." Raven smiled as he kissed her deeply, she laid her head on his chest as she slowly began to fall asleep in Andy's arms. Andy stayed awake most of the night as he held her close to him and whispered "I'll never hurt you again my love." He then softly kissed her head as he slowly began to fall sleep holding her closer to him.

(Like, comment, and share, lmk what you think and if you want you could give me more ideas. Anyways need good ideas. Thanks for the love and suppost🫶🏻♥️🙏🏻)