Chapter 45

Raven slowly started falling sleep as Andy slowly got up, he cleaned up the toys in the room smirking. As he wrote a note laying it on the table. He walked out of the room as him and Dan went out for some drinks and talked. Hours pass as Andy wasn't back home Raven slowly woke up looking at the note as it said 'out with Dan getting drinks be a good girl and I'll be back later love Andy~.' Raven smiled and called Dan no answer, she then called Andy as he didn't answer "what the fuck!" She went to the living room sitting on the chair with a glass of wine as Andy walked in without Dan. She looked up at him "where the fuck were you?!" Andy almost fell and caught himself "I- I uh went out with Dan but he got caught up with Sara." Raven rolled her eyes "I see that," she drank the rest of the wine as she helped him to the bedroom, he laid on the bed. Raven heard his phone buzz as she grabbed it looking at it as it said 'had a good time tonight hope to see you again Andy~.'

She just laid his phone down walking out of the room as he was passed out. She went to another room locking herself inside as she sat down with a blanket around her softly crying. It was morning as Raven went to the bathroom as Andy got up looking for her "baby? Raven?" He heard the shower as he waited for her as she walked by glaring at him then walking to the bedroom. "Raven what's wrong?" Andy asked as he looked at her confused. Raven teared up "just stop! How could you?! Hanging with another female! I saw your phone Andy!?" She began to put her fishnets on with a mini skirt and a crop top on, Andy looked at her "where the hell are you going?" Raven finished putting on her clothes "work and don't change the subject! If you cheated just tell me!" Andy looked at her "Raven I didn't cheat on you! She's lying there is no fucking way I got with her cause after Dan left I did to and came straight here!" Raven rolled her eyes "whatever imma be late we will talk later!"

Raven whipped her eyes doing her makeup as she grabbed her keys walking out the door. Andy looked at his phone and through his phone seeing his ex made it all up, "what the fuck!" He threw his phone across the room as he stood up he flipped his desk knocking over everything. Andy punched the wall as he walked to ravens job, he saw a man touching on her as he grabbed him. The man punched him as Raven looked at him "Andy stop it! Stop!" Andy grabbed the man punching him several times as Raven grabbed his arm "stop it now!" Andy glared at her "get the fuck off me!" She shoved Andy back as he grabbed her face, pinning her against the wall "you like pissing me off! Huh do you?!" She looked into his eyes as she gripped his arm "Andy please! Stop!" He pulled her hair "you're mine! Fucking mine and you're letting other men touch you! You belong to me I own you!"

She looked into his eyes "please you're scaring me stop!" Andy pushed her to the floor as he kneeled beside her holding her face, "you know I wasn't lying earlier maybe read the fucking messages!" Raven stood up and looked at him "yes you were I saw the text! How do you expect me to believe anything you lied the first time?!" Andy stopped and looked at her as he picked her up walked her back home. "Put me down you dick," she yelled as he put her down pinning her to the wall, "listen to me! If you read the fucking text messages you would see I didn't cheat on you!" Raven shoved Andy as he stumbled back she then hit him in the chest "you're a fucking liar! I fucking hate you!" Andy grabbed her arms pushing her hard against the wall as she kicked him. He then held her body against the wall gripped her hair "you fucking love me! You fucking know you do! You're a fucking whore for me Raven! You love this side of me admit you do doll!~"

Raven looked away from him as he gripped her face "don't fucking look away from me!" She looked up at him as her heart faced "or what?! You'll punish me!" Andy smirked "you'll see~." He shoved her into the room as she fell she moved away from him as he walks to her kneeling "your fucking mine only fucking mine!~ and everyone is gonna know that soon my little slut~." He gripped her throat as she pulled away he smirked tightening his grip "you're fucking mine! Mine to fuck, mine please, mine use~, mine to do anything I want with~. Do you understand?~" She looked up at him "yes!" he smirked "yes what?~" Raven whimpered bitting her lip "yes sir~." Andy slide his hand between her thighs as she gasped "mmm~ just as I thought your soaked~. This side of me turns you on doesn't it?~" Raven leaned her head back as he rubbed her clit "yes sir~ yes it does~." Andy stopped "good I'm glad it does~."

(Like, comment, and share, lmk what you think and if you want you could give me more ideas. Anyways need good ideas. Thanks for the love and suppost🫶🏻♥️🙏🏻)