Chapter 57

Andy and Raven took their clothes off, Raven slept in nothing as Andy slept in sweat pants and no shirt. They laid in bed as Raven cuddled close to Andy "what we doing tomorrow?" Andy held her close "I'm not sure yet." Raven smiled as she yawned Andy played with her hair "let's get some sleep baby. You might get a surprise in the morning." Raven smiled "mmm okay~ good night daddy." Andy smirked "good night darling." Andy and Raven slowly began to asleep cuddling. Soon it became morning as Andy woke up before Raven looking at her sleeping peacefully. Andy bite his lip as he slide his hand softly over her breasts. He slowly moved the covers off of her as he spread her legs slowly licking her clit. Raven softly moaned and moved around in her sleep as he sucked on her clit "mmm~." Andy held her waist down sliding his tongue inside her as he kept his eyes on her.

Raven opened her eyes looking down at him as he went faster "good morning d-daddy~." He pulled away for a moment "good morning doll~." He licked up her pussy as she moaned "keep going please~ your tongue feels s-so good~." He smirked "you taste so good too baby~." He then sucked her clit sliding three fingers inside her making her arch her back "oh fuck~ sir I-." Andy went faster with his fingers as he whispered in a deep tone "I want you to cum so much it makes the bed soaked~." He then went back to sucking her clit and fingering her faster as she gripped the bedsheets. "Oh shit~," he eyes rolled back as she gripped his hair. He smirked wrapping his arm around her thighs as he fingered her faster "come on baby cum for me~. You're fucking close I know you are~. Now fucking cum~." Ravens moans got loud as she covered her mouth she felt herself about to come as Andy smirked "uncover your fucking mouth and moan your fucking slut~." Raven looked down at him gripping the bedsheets "fuck~ please don't stop imma cum daddy~."

Andy smirked as he kept going "come mommas cum be good girl and fucking cum~." She arched her back as her eyes rolled back, Andy removed his fingers going down sucking on her pussy as she came "oh fuck yes~ mmm~ daddy!~" Andy swallowed her cum as she laid there for a moment he stood up whipping his mouth. He crawled over her kissing her deeply "good girl~." Raven smirked "my turned sir~." She pushed him onto the bed kissing down his chest to his stomach, she pulled his hard cock out. Raven sucked on the tip as he smirked she kept eye contact with him. Raven slowly slide his cock deep in her mouth as he leaned his head back "shit~ faster baby~." Raven sucked hard and went faster as he gripped her hair moving her head up and down. She moaned around his cock as she gaged softly circling her pierced tongue around his cock. His eyes rolled back as she went faster "keep doing that and imma cum in that pretty little throat~." Raven smirked around his cock as she sucked and jerked him off hard and faster as he groaned "fuck~ you're taking my cock so well~ your mouth feels so good~."

Andy smirked as she sucked him off faster "I'm so close baby girl keep going~ take my cock deeper~." She went faster taking his cock as deep as she could, and gripped her hair leaning his head back "fuck~ imma cum~ don't stop mommas I'm cumming~ fuck~." Andy soon came in her mouth as she swallowed slowly taking his cock out of her mouth. She bite her lip as he smirked "let's get cleaned up and go down stairs and eat something." Raven nodded as they took a shower and went down stairs sitting at the table with Sara, Chloe and Dan. They all said good morning as Andy and Raven smiled. They all ate breakfast as Chloe smiled "can we go to the beach?" Raven looked at Sara Dan and Andy "y'all wanna go? I'm down for it." Andy nodded "of course we are. Let's go get ready!" They all got on their swim suits and got into the car driving to the beach.

Raven and Sara both wore a revealing black bikinis, Andy and Dan wore swim trunks and Chloe wore a full swimsuit. Chloe, Andy and Dan all swam at the beach having fun playing and splashing in the water. Raven was lying on the beach tanning with Sara, Raven slightly pulled her top swimsuit off as Sara looked at her "girl won't Andy be pissed?" Raven giggled "so what if he is I don't want my tan looking stupid." Sara laughed "might want to fix that he's coming." Raven ignored her as she rolled her eyes laying her head down. Andy walked to her sitting on the chair looking at her "love put your bikini fully on! Now!" Raven rolled her eyes "make me!" Andy fixed her bikini top as he slapped her ass hard he leaned down to her ear, "you're getting punished tonight when they all go to sleep do you understand me?" Raven bite her lip "yes sir~." Andy smirked and slapped her ass hard leaving a hand print "good girl." Chloe smiled "dad come on!" Andy ran to Dan and Chloe as they were building a castle in the sand.

(Like, comment, and share, lmk what you think and if you want you could give me more ideas. Anyways need good ideas. Thanks for the love and suppost🫶🏻♥️🙏🏻)