10: Thy Name Part 2

Hi guys! So this is the continuation as promised. Sorry if you Waited for so long. GOMENASAI !!!!!! So here on out I'll update as soon as I can with all the homework and after school basketball training and sh*ts like that. And Thank You again for being patient with me.😘
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
'Himiko'

'Himiko'

'My name's Himiko'

I slowly open my eyes to be greeted by the soft rays that brings warmth to a new day, it feels nice to be under the radiating glow of the clouded sky outside. As I lay down for a few more minutes I decided to climb up my bed, I turn to look at the clock to see that it's still 5:37 am in the morning and decided to get some more sleep since it is too early to be awake but it seems that whenever I try to sleep I get an excruciatingly painful headache as if it prohibits me to sleep. With nothing better to do I grabbed a manga and continued to where I was and with every flip of a page I would be distracted by the day like a bird, or a squirrel and by the tenth page I decided to look outside and see what it's like during the day. I changed my attire and headed outside with my manga of course, and as I open the doors my eyes started to adjust itself.

At first I hesitate since I'll be breaking the rules but then I suddenly saw myself walking outside the gate and I realize that there's no turning back. I'll just deal with the consequences later but for now I'll enjoy this moment of freedom.

Miki POV

I took a one last look around to check if no ones around and a glance at my watch to estimate the time I should be back to avoid suspicion from anyone that I left, as I was nearing the Main Gate the possible outcome happened I sensed someones presence. I immediately climb on top of a tree and waited for the said person then as soon as I saw a figure beneath me I jumped behind him and tackle him to the ground. There's no way am I letting you go that easily, even if it's accidentally.

Ichijou POV

Wow! Mornings are so much better than Night, maybe I should do this more often. . . . . . But I can't Kaname will MURDER ME 😱 if he finds out about this. I'm setting such a bad example for the others 😥😩I'm such a failure as ~ No! I shouldn't be thinking of that right now, today is one of the best day of my li -~- *BOOOOO~SSSSSSSHHHHH
(A/N: 😂 Ok. I'm sorry, I don't know the sound when someone jumps behind you and when both of you fall sssssooooooo don't judge ok)
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
On second thought, I take it back.
When I look up to see who jumped at me, and immediately I could feel myself blush. I~I mean with her sitting on my back gave me quite a feeling deep inside (nothing dirty of course!), she's really beautiful. "Ichijou-kun!?" With that she got off of me and help me get up and as I was dusting myself off she ask me the question, "So what are you doing here, outside? It's still morning?" I look at her as I feel myself sweating from nervousness and by the way she looks at me as if her eyes could pierce through me at any moment. I was silent for a few minutes thinking of a clever reason as to why I am outside then it came to me *thing "Its because I couldn't sleep that's why I decided to head outside for fresh air and read some manga" I finish off with my dazzling smile hoping that it was enough for her to shut up but it didn't I could feel her eyeing me from head to toe. That's why I moved to plan B, "Sssssoooooo Miki-chan, what are YOU doing outside? Your classes won't start for another 3 hours, hm?" Now that I could take a better look at her she was wearing black boots, a tight black skinny jeans, and a black jacket with a hood. *smile "And by the look of your get up, you weren't planing to take a stroll around?"

Miki POV

"Sssssoooooo Miki-chan, what are YOU doing outside? Your classes won't start for another 3 hours, hm?" "And by the look of your get up, you weren't planing to just take a stroll around?" Well played Ichijou, sharp as always "Ok you got me. I was planning to sneak outside" with that said he confused written all over his face. I glance at my watch and saw that I would be wasting time if I to explain him everything here so without his consent I grab his hand and burst open the gates. "W-What are you doing, Miki-chan!?" I simply chuckle at the flustered Ichijou behind me that's why I decided to play with him a bit, "Eloping~" "WHAT!!?? WITH WHO!!??" I held in my laughter at his adorable reaction and played my part. "With you, silly" I glanced back at him and wink then gave him my sweet smile making his face flush another shade of red if possible. Cute