9:Thy Name

Kaname POV

As I watch Yuki disappear from my sight, I felt everyones' gaze upon me but before they could even mutter a word I raise my hand signaling them to silence. I felt a hand on both of my shoulders, I didn't bother to look at her knowing full well that she has been watching the whole time. I felt her chin rest on top of my shoulders as her hands still in place, "It seems that you're slowly chancing on her, Kaname" she follows my gaze where Yuki and Zero disappeared into, "Yet in the end she follows him, leaving you once more. Only to hope for her to return in your arms one day." I look at her as she continues to look at the same direction but as I was about to respond a loud 'BANG' echoed throughout the school before I could even ask what it was I realize that Miki was nowhere to be seen. Seiren approaches me and whispers to me "Kaname sama, — " "I know."

Yuki POV

He slowly held my arms tightly and as I felt his tongue on my neck feeling his hot breath over my neck, but I remember that it wasn't right, ' I should stop him!' Was all I could think at the moment as I recall what he told me that night. ' Can't you hear? The sound of your own blood being sucked out.' At the thought I couldn't calm down even if its' Zero, ' I must stop him.' I start to look around for something, anything to stop Zero, and without a second thought I could only pull Zero with me as we were consumed by the water and hope for the best.

Zero POV

Blood and more blood was all I could think of but then ~ I saw Yuki's pained look on her face, that's when I suddenly realize what I was doing to her. She must hate for sure, she must be terrified of me now. I guess you were wrong Miki, it's my fault for not being able to stop myself, for being too weak to control this Monster inside.

Miki POV

As I run towards the gunshot I saw a figure from a distance. I sped up and I knew who he was. Unlike Kaine since he was young he was quiet a sharp kid for his age and for sure he might get in the way of my plans but all that I could think of now was Zeros safety.

Meanwhile ~

Ichijou POV

I looked closely at Kaname as he continuously daze from afar after Miki left and the atmosphere seems to be thicker than when Yuki and Zero-kun was here a moment ago . . . *sigh Is my birthday that unlucky. . . . I kept asking myself up till Kaname dismissed us. I remember the look on Kaname's eyes as he felt Miki leave, the way his eyes tensed when Miki appeared behind him and the way it saddened when she left there. I remember that Grandfather sent me a box as a present and it excited me at the same time frightened me for he has never sent me gifts for my Birthday or in any occasions. I stood up and saw the box in the corner of my room beside the messy piles of manga, it was sealed tight and without any effort I opened the box to see some old drawings of mine and some old books and other stuff that I've forgotten but then underneath all those antiques of mine was a sketch of a girl with long blonde hair and emerald eyes like mine but a part of me can't deny while at the same time denies the fact that it resembles . . .

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Miki?

I look closely but when I try to remember who she was my head starts to ache terribly, I try to walk towards my bed yet I kept crashing on every furniture along the way. When I opened my eyes I saw that my bed was merely a few steps away but my feet can't take another step to support my weight and with that I gradually felt the cold hard floor and let the dark leisurely consume me.

🌀Dream/ Flashback🌀

'Where is Kaname ? I've been searching for him for what felt like decades and he even promised me that he'll let me draw him!', I mentally shout as I walk in circles searching for a brown haired boy I could call friend. Maybe he's in the balcony? I thought as I opened the door a gust of wind greets me making me close my eyes and as it passed by I open my eyes to see a small, almost doll-like girl with long blonde hair and emerald eyes. She wore a white Victorian dress which is full of lace and frills with a white frilly choker to match her outfit.

"Yes?" I was pulled away from my thoughts as I hear her voice " I . . . Um. . . You see . . . Can I draw you?" As I finish I began to wonder what I asked her [Processing~ processing~ processing. . . *Thing!] I could immediately feel the heat on my face from embarrassment for making a fool out of myself as well as asking myself why would I ask her that, what happened to looking-for-Kaname or something? As I look up at her I could feel another heat coming up as I see how much she tries to contain her laugh *sigh
I could only imagine what she's thinking about me right now, I bet she's thinking that I'm a complete weirdo. I was pulled away once more from my thoughts as I hear a cough, I look up seeing her emerald eyes like mine but for a moment I swore I saw it turn . . . blue? But I immediately shake it off and focused on her, I look at the floor and shut my eyes readying myself for complete humiliation, "My apologies for laughing at you and it's not that you're weird or anything but sure" my eyes immediately shot open as I try to believe what she just said was true or am I just hallucinating. "Really?!" With a small laugh escaping from her she nods signaling me that she agrees and without a second to waste I hurriedly sat at the marble pavement across from her and with what felt like hours of chat and laughs I noticed that she possesses a voice and articulation in speaking that makes her sound like a matured woman. For me it was a start of a beautiful friendship as well as a heartache love on my side as that night I found out that she was Kaname's fiancé; but all great things must come to an end for her fetcher came and gradually took her away while I stand at the side gazing at her back when I remember to ask her the upmost important question that night, "Umm. . . My lady may I know your name!" I shout at her shadow from a distant as it turns around and there I heard her voice echoing inside my head. . .

"Himiko"

_________~~~~~~~~~~~~~___________~~~~~~~~~~___________~~~~~~~~~~~~_________~~~~~~~~~~~~~___________~~~~~~~~~~___________~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sorry for the lousy update since I've been trying to work on a new project if you call it, it can either be a Black Butler fanfic or a Kuroko No Basuke fanfic? So yeah.
And while I was working on this chapter I've been rereading all of your comments and it gave me the Inspiration I needed so with that I, Thank You! -Alex