4. Bloody Valentine

Miki POV

I open the door to see that no one inside the classroom I decided to go search for all of my missing classmates and as I step outside of the building from afar I hear screams coming from the Moon Dorms. Impossible as it may seem I still decided to see if they there or not, as I arrive I could see all the girls and even boys surrounding the gate screaming, yelling. Confused, I tried to ask others but unfortunately I was passed by as if I wasn't even there. After observing for a while I smile at myself as I thought of a way to make them go back willingly. I approach a group of girls that were asking each other which they'll give there presents to at first I questioningly ask what its for, they answer that it's for the night class students and that they can't wait to give it to them already, "Wouldn't it be better if you go back to the class for now so that later when class ended all of you can quickly back while the others get lectured by the teachers for going to the Night Class's Dorms" I suggest at first thought they were quite taken by my plan for I was one of the so-called "Guardians" but eventually they agreed.

I continued my scheme and soon the crowds were slowly decreasing but there was still quite a handful and one brave young girl tried to cross over the wall but failed horribly. As she lost her balance and was about to fall she was luckily caught by Zero just in time and was mercilessly been lectured as well as the other Day Class girls which glared back in return, I walk towards him amused at the beginning of my day.

Zero POV

As I saw the last group of girls going back to class when all of a sudden I was greeted by Miki walking towards me, "Looks like you're not liked around here especially when it's Valentine's." she said as she smiles at me I reply "Its for their safety, that I'm only doing this." after that she only looks at me and smile as she was about to answer back Yuki came running back from looking to see if all the Day class students went back safely.

We head back to the Headmasters Office to report about what happened earlier but it seems that it'll be noisier later on *sigh*

Yuki POV

We headed over the Headmasters' Office wherein he'll explain the situation to Miki and as we arrived the headmaster immediately explained to her about the consequence of letting the Night Class's secret reveal.

~~After the explanation~~

"I understand." was all her reply then Zero starts to argue about Valentine's Event that the headmaster planned each year for the Day Class students and just like them I have been dreaming to give him one as well. I was interrupted from my thoughts as the headmaster started talking to Zero that some vampires want to co-exist with humans and before all the tension got more dangerous, I butted in and gave each one a Coupon. I didn't know what to give Miki so I thought of giving her a bar of chocolate instead, "Um. . . sorry I didn't know what to give you so . . . here!" I presented her a small box of chocolate, in which she happily accepts as she looks at me and gleefully smiles, "Thank you! But I should be the one apologizing for I didn't give any of you a single piece of chocolate." she said while amazed at the small box I gave her. As soon as I notice what time it was I immediately grab hold Zero when he tries to argue once again and pulled him along saying, "The first period is starting" as Miki follows along.

Zero POV

As Yuki kept pulling me along with Miki walking by my side Yuki suddenly ask, "Why?" but when I ask her what she meant, she simply replies "No. It was nothing." as we kept walking I start to smell her blood and quickly jerk my hand. I sense a hand grabbing onto my shirt from behind, I simply whispered, "I'm fine." reassuring her that I'm still my normal self.