A Night To Forget

Ummm..... So this is the promised chapter and it's still in process and not yet finished but I hope you all would like it.

Zero POV
I can't believe that the Headmaster would allow this kind of thing every year, I then thought and let out a 'sigh' all of a sudden I hear a chuckle and saw Miki. There she was wearing a blue tube dress in front the dress was above her knee but behind it
She was simply stunning, "My, what a deep sigh you have there. Do really hate of the thought of a Ball, it's not that bad" she told me as she emphasizes some words and with a reassuring smile she looks at me, "Unless there's another reason?" She asks with a curious eyes. Embarrassed of the thought of telling her that I can't dance would be the death of me but before I could react I noticed that she was examining my attire which was our uniform and then looked at me with the look saying Really-Is-This-It and in reply "I don't like buying some flashy attire and I'm not even going to dance so what's the point of getting an attire" she did not reply but instead she fixed my uniform which gave it a formal look and pulled out a rose out of nowhere.
She look up at me once more and said "That's a shame that your not going to dance since I planned to have my first dance with you and on top of that you're only going to let that handsome face of yours rot in this gloomy corner, all because you can't dance. " she gave me with a fake disappointed and sad eyes and I laughed at her attempt of trying to make me dance and it went on for a few more minutes and finally I gave in and step by step she thought me how to Waltz, I was starting to have fun not until he showed up.

Yuki POV
I then headed towards the Ball wearing the dress Kaname gave me and as I enter I was greeted by Headmaster which ask me to dance but turn it down and Promise him a dance later and the I was astonished to see Zero dancing and on top of that it seemed that he was having fun and only to find out that it was because of Miki.

Kaname POV
"She was my Everything, she gave me a new name, a fresh start, her existence was my sole purpose to live once more for she is my Reason to live, she was the meaning of my existence, the existence that captures my attention, the feelings that I want to treasure that very existence and she was the one who gave me this feelings and yet I did not wish for her sacrifice in the least. I, who had no intention of getting attached to myself or anything at all - but the time I spent with her . . . . I Regret Losing Her . The moment that a small attachment was born inside me she has magnificently accomplished her duty . . . And that is to help the humans, who you now call 'Hunters' and leaving me behind." I then look at Miki with saddened eyes hoping that maybe, just maybe she might finally admit that she's my Beloved but to my dismay she simply replied asking "And may I know the reason,why the Great Kaname Kuran would tell me such a personal thing ?" I slowly smirk and slowly held a strand of her sun-like hair and started to play with it.
I look at her once more "Hoping you might comfort me" I said and slowly brought her beautiful hair up to my lips gently kissing it and then I look up at her she was smiling with a hint of red on her cheeks there she brought her hand upon my cheek and started to slowly caress it without even saying another word.

Miki POV
My poor Kaname, leaving you was my only regret back then . . . I look at him now with disappointment not with him but in me along with regret and sadness as I caress his cheek with my thumb, I slowly move my hand towards his lips only letting my fingertips touch his soft lips and leaning closer and I felt his hands began to encircle around my waist pulling me closer to him but before things got out of hand I woke up from my daze and realize what I was about to do, alarmed of the position we were in I tried to step back and release myself from his clasps but unfortunately I was pulled even closer to him and held me tighter.

Kaname POV
I am not letting her escape this time, now that she is finally letting her guard down. I suffered in great devastation for decades after losing her and killed thousands of vampires by only following her will and now that I moved on all of a sudden . . .  you who has the same face, voice and eyes as her appear, I am not letting another chance go by again. I will protect you and never let you leave my side again, Himiko. Without a minute to lose I slowly held her chin up and took a moment to be paralyzed by her deep oceanic eyes, a moment to take it all in. Everything that has happened.

I love you, more than anything. No one can ever replace you. No One.