11. Encounter With The Little Devil

Ichijou's POV

"Ciel"
I watch as a short boy with bluish-black hair with rich, deep blue eyes run down the stairs and straight to Miki embrace. After a moment of the boy while still hugging Miki look towards my direction with a hint of irritation in his eyes. "Miki, who's he?" (^_^;) 'Yup! He's definitely irritated of me' "Well . . . Ciel, he's Ichijou, a friend of mine and I would very much like if you'd be nice to him ok?" Miki replies while smiling at Ciel . . . Hmmm, Ciel, that name sounds familiar. I know that I've seen that name before but I just can't remember where.

"Ichijou-kun"

"Ichijou-kun"

"ICHIJOU!!!!"

"Huh? What is it, Miki-san?"

*sigh "I said that Victoria's calling us for breakfast. What seems to be bothering you?"

"Oh, uhm, nothing."

"Then let's go. They're waiting for us." She then grabs my hand again and drags me to where the others are but then again I could feel myself blush as I feel her hand on mine.

~ Meanwhile ~

3rd Person POV

As Kaname grows impatient of Ichijous' return he decided to search for him instead, using his bats. But after a few minutes his bats return still without knowledge of his green eyed companion. However they haven't returned empty-handed, he found out that there was also someone else that was missing. With that knowledge he starts to contradict as he reckon if those two are together or not.

[Back at the Orphanage]

Victoria excused herself and went out to buy some stuff leaving Miki and Ichijou attending the kids.

"So onii-san, do you have a girlfriend?" Grell asks for the nth time as they eat much to Mikis amusement as Ichijou was continuously bombarded with questions by the two girls and a few interrogations from Ciel but was all halted when Miki spoke up. "Where's the other one?"

There's another one!? Thought by Ichijou as he imagines what this one would have in stored for him.

"I bet that he sneaked out again." Ciel says bluntly as he continues to eat but was then followed by a few words by the two girls as they remember their other friend missing.

"Oh he's so rebellious~"

"Well, I think that he's too rebellious. Sneaking out every single day unlike Ciel he's just too wild."

"Oh shush you. You don't have eyes when it comes to boys, Lizzy. Since you can't see his hotness overflowing."

"His 2 years older than us, Grell. How could I even think of him as such."

"Just -" before Grell could talk back she was caught off when they heard footsteps upstairs.

"He's back! He's back!" Grell exclaims as she hurriedly dash upstairs leaving her food and the others behind but was soon followed by Lizzy calling for Grell to finish her meal and it is improper for a lady to not excuse herself.

"Uhm . . . What just happened?" Ichijou asks as he still tries to understand what the two girls agitated, especially Grell.

"He just happened." Ciel answers as he still continues to eat.

"He?" Ichijou asks once more since he felt that he knows that name very well but he just can't remember.

"Ah yes, he. How do I say this? He's quite the character." Miki tries to explain but I guess that the fact that I still couldn't understand was quite evident when she laughed, "You'll see when you meet him."

"Hurry up!"

"Miki-san, brought her boyfriend over and his like an angel and an gentleman unlike you."

"Hey! You're too much, Lizzy-chan!"

"Well, speak of the devil. He's here." Miki says as she stands up and awaits for the said boy to appear.

There stood a young boy with: black unkept hair that framed his face just right, pale skin with an alarmingly red eyes that pierces through your soul

There stood a young boy with: black unkept hair that framed his face just right, pale skin with an alarmingly red eyes that pierces through your soul. He was wearing a miniature size butler suit paired with a pair of shorts that reaches above his knees. He has stockings that reaches below his knees accompanied with a pair of black shoes.

He greets Ichijou with his infamous smirk, "Ah, so you're the rumored boyfriend (runt) that Miki-san brought along."

"It's nice to see you again

"It's nice to see you again. Devilishly handsome as always, Sebastian."